How to download Facebook Live videos
- Proceed into Facebook Watch, locate a movie you need to download, and then click on the three-dot Settings icon. Then, choose”Copy link.”
- Proceed to https://fbdown.net/ and paste your URL in the text box. After that, click on the”Download” button.
- You will have two choices –“Download Video in Traditional Quality” or”Download Video at HD Quality.” For our purposes, I clicked on the”Download Video in Traditional Quality” link.
- As soon as your video downloads, click on it on your Inbox, and it’ll open inside your internet browser. Now, right-click, and then choose”Save Video As…”.
- Offer your movie a title, and store it where you would like to locate it afterward.
- After a few minutes of downloading, then your movie will look wherever you stored it. That is it, and you have formally downloaded and kept just a Facebook video!
How to download Facebook videos on Android
- Open your FB app.
- Locate a movie that you need to download, then click on the three-dot Settings icon at the top right.
- Select “Copy Link.”
- Open the internet browser in your own Android and visit https://catch.tube/.
- Paste the URL and click on the red”Grab Video” button again.
- Scroll down and locate the red”Show Media List” button. Click it.
- Opt for the video version that you would like to download.
- When the downloading is completed, you will get an indicator stating it is complete. Click on the download index to start the movie you’ve downloaded.