Here we can see, “How to Backup All Your Photos with Amazon Prime Photos”
Many Amazon Prime members are unaware that in addition to free shipping and Prime Instant Video, they also get unlimited photo storage across all of their computers and mobile devices.
We’ve been encouraging people to make the most of their Amazon accounts by taking advantage of all the extra features. Prime subscribers should take advantage of unlimited photo storage. Even if you already have a complete PC backup system in place or use another type of photo backup service like iCloud, we recommend that you use Prime Photo storage—after all, it’s free.
You’ve already paid for it, and there’s no such thing as having too many copies of your irreplaceable photos.
It’s incredibly simple to get your photos into Prime Photo and keep them up to date, thanks to a combination of a manual upload via the Prime Photos site, the Amazon Drive + Photos app for Windows and Mac computers, and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Let’s look at each method one by one, beginning with the manual method that doesn’t require any software.
Backup Photos through Amazon Prime Photos Web App
Everyone wants to keep their photos for the rest of their lives. It’s easy to save many photos by uploading them to the cloud or backing them up to Amazon Prime.
Those who upload photos to Google Photos must compress the original image to save space. If you want to keep the original photo in Google Photos, you’ll need about 15 GB of space.
Do you prefer to compress your most treasured memories? If not, you should consider backing up your Google Photos to Amazon Photos.
The steps to backup Google photos to Amazon Prime Photos are as follows:
- Open Google Photos on your computer after logging into your Google account.
- Now, on the left side of the window, tap the ‘Photos’ preset.
- Place your cursor over the photo you’d like to download.
- Check the white mark after that.
- If you want to download more photos, go through your collection and click on each to go to Amazon Prime Photos.
- Once the desired images have been selected, tap the three vertical lines in the upper right corner.
- Finally, press the ‘Download’ button.
Uploading Selected Images to Prime Photos: Steps
- Now, open a web browser and download and install the Prime Photos app.
- Sign in to Prime Photos after that, and the programme will ask you which photos or folders you want to sync.
- If you don’t have a folder named “Amazon Drive,” the programme will create one for you.
- You can now upload the Google photos you want to this folder.
- The images will be uploaded after a while, and you will see them on your prime photos dashboard.
Migrate Photos with Amazon Desktop Software
You can also move your memories from a computer drive to Amazon Photos for added security. They will be safe on this platform, and their size will not be reduced.
The following are the steps to back up a photo on Amazon Photos using the desktop app:
- Install the Amazon Prime computer application on your computer.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime account now.
- After logging in, you’ll be presented with a simple interface that displays your photostats, as well as your and recent uploads.
- There’s also a drag-and-drop option for your photos, which allows you to drag the entire folder.
- Now you can drag the photos from your computer into Amazon Prime Photos.
This is how you can use Amazon Prime Photo Backup to back up your photos.
Backup Photos Using Amazon Prime Mobile App
You’d be too upset if you lost all of your photos from your mobile device. This is why you must back up your photos to a secure cloud storage location.
Images can be automatically backed up with Amazon Prime. The best part is that the storage for amazon photo backup iPhone is unlimited.
You can store photos in Amazon Prime by downloading the iOS/iPad/Android app on your device.
Auto-backups, photo editing, and album sharing are all available in the Amazon Prime Photos app.
Here are the steps to backup Apple photos and move Android images to Amazon Prime:
- To begin, download the Amazon prime app to your iPhone or Android device.
- After that, go to Amazon Prime Photos and sign in.
- Go to Settings and enable the auto-save option to automatically backup the device’s photos and videos to Prime Drive.
- Turn the switch next to “Automatically back up photos and videos from this device”.
- “Done” is the last option.
How to download photos from Amazon Photos to your iPhone or iPad
It’s simple to download photos from Amazon Prime Photos.
To download images to your Android or iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Amazon Prime photo library.
- Choose the images you’d like to download.
- Hit the download button by tapping the three dots in the top-right corner.
If you don’t want to pay for Amazon Prime, you can use Wondershare UBackit to backup an unlimited number of images and videos.
It’s a fantastic tool for backing up photos from any source to any destination. It’s a completely safe and secure platform for backing up the data on your device. Give it a shot!
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
- What happens to my photos if I cancel my Amazon Prime subscription?
You will no longer have unlimited photo storage if you cancel your Prime membership. Your total storage will be reduced to 5 GB, the amount of storage available to Amazon customers who aren’t Prime members.
- Are your photos owned by Amazon?
Amazon never shares your photos and any data derived from our image recognition features. Labels and data are only used to aid in the organisation and retrieval of photos from your collection.
- Can I remove photos from Amazon Photo after they’ve been uploaded?
If you have any unwanted photos or videos, use the Android app to delete them. Open Amazon Photos in a new tab. Hold the photo down until you see a checkmark appear. It will only be removed from your Amazon Photos account if you use Amazon Photos.
- Amazon Prime Photos – HORRIBLY
- Google Free Photo Backup (high-quality) vs Amazon Prime Photo Backup (full res.)