Here we can see, “How to Download and Play Age of Empires 4 on Windows 10”
- The most recent installment in the well-known real-time strategy series, Age of Empires 4, raises the bar for gameplay.
- You can pick one of eight possible civilizations to annihilate your enemies in combat.
- Utilize the tutorial and the challenges to help you learn how to play and master the game mechanics.
The most current game in the well-known series, Age of Empires 4, elevated the graphics and gameplay of the real-time strategy genre.
Be aware immediately that you will find yourself in the midst of historical conflicts that have defined our planet, but this time, you have the power to alter the course of the conflict.
This is the next game you should play right now if strategy games are your genre of choice. Age of Empires 4 download and play instructions are all ready, but first, let’s go over the system requirements.
What are the Age of Empires 4 system requirements?
You must meet the minimum system requirements of Age of Empires 4 to play without any issues.
Although you won’t need fancy graphics cards for a strategy game, having a better PC setup won’t harm you.
|OS:||Windows 10 64bit or Windows 11 64bit||Windows 10 64bit or Windows 11 64bit|
|CPU:||Intel Core i5-6300U or AMD Ryzen 5 2400G | CPU with AVX support||3.6 GHz 6-core (Intel i5) or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 | CPU with AVX support|
|Memory:||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM|
|Graphics:||Intel HD 520 or AMD Radeon RX Vega 11||Nvidia GeForce 970 GPU or AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU with 4GB of VRAM|
|DirectX:||Version 12||Version 12|
|Storage:||50 GB available space||50 GB available space|
We can discuss how to download and play Age of Empires 4 now that you know if you can participate in the game.
Age of Empires 4 can be downloaded and run on both Windows 10 and Windows 11, so if you upgraded, there would only be very small visual variations.
How can I download and play Age of Empires 4?
1. Use a Game Pass
- Click the Play with Game Pass for PC button on the dedicated Age of Empires 4 website.
- If you don’t already have a Game Pass, you are given the option to sign up for one for a minimal charge but bear in mind that you will then have to pay a monthly membership.
- Click the Join button in the next window.
- Press the Next button now.
- Enter your payment information and follow the steps to purchase a Game Pass subscription.
- Return to the website and click the Download the app button if you don’t already have the Xbox app.
- Install the app, be sure to sign in using the Game Pass account, then select Age of Empires 4.
- Push the Buy button after that. You will receive a special deal if you have a Game Pass account.
- Select a payment method in the following window, fill out the info form, and then click Next. Your account will now have access to the game.
- The game will install after you purchase it, at which point you can select Play in your library.
The entire process is much simpler if you already have a Game Pass subscription. On essence, you may continue with step 7, look up Age of Empires 4 in the Xbox shop, and then purchase it there.
2. Get Age of Empires 4 using the Steam app
- Click the Store button while the Steam app is open.
- In the search box, enter “age of empires 4” and select the game from the results list.
- Choose your selection, then press the Add to Cart button.
- Choose “Buy for myself” from the menu. Click on the second option if you want to buy it as a present for someone else.
- Choose the payment option, provide the required information, and click Continue.
- The game will begin downloading and installing after you have reviewed the information and made your purchase. Select Age of Empires 4 from the Library menu and press the Play button.
3. Get Age of Empires 4 from Microsoft Store
- When the Microsoft Store appears in the search results, click it.
- Click the Search button in the top right corner of the app once it has launched.
- Enter “age of empires 4” in the search bar and then click on the desired edition.
- Click the Buy button in the next window.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account, select a payment method, complete the form, and then click Next.
- A download link for the game will be provided to you once the purchasing process is complete. The installation process will begin when you click on the file. If you choose to make a desktop shortcut, starting the game requires clicking on it.
As you are undoubtedly aware, Windows 11 made a few changes to the Microsoft Store, but the method has remained the same, so if you upgrade, you will only notice very minor visual changes.
Age of Empires 4 is also available from other retailers, and you can save a lot of money doing so.
How can I play Age of Empires 4 on Windows?
The gameplay of Age of Empires 4 didn’t alter, and the essential ideas stayed the same. As a result, if you played the prior edition, you will know what to do.
If you’re unfamiliar with the series, the entire game focuses on scouting out your surroundings, acquiring resources, preparing your army, and erecting structures that will help you win.
How do you win in Age of Empires 4?
The game’s goal is to expand your empire’s military prowess, technological prowess, or both, and win.
There are, however, three prerequisites that must be met in order to defeat your opponents:
➡ Landmark Victory – Using your powerful army, destroy the landmarks of your rival.
➡ Sacred Victory – Maintain and safeguard particular locations on the map.
➡ Wonder Victory – You have a time limit to build the Wonder of your civilization and protect it until the time runs out.
Go through with the Art of War challenges
You will be introduced to a Mission Zero scenario at the beginning of the game, which will teach you all the mechanics fundamentals.
You will learn how to generate villagers who will manage the gathering, build buildings, and create and control the units on the map. The game’s four resources are food, wood, money, and stone.
We advise starting the Ar of War tasks if you’re brand-new to the game so you can put what you’ve learned in the tutorial into practice.
There are five tasks to finish:
- Early Economy – You will go from the Dark Age to the Feudal Age by completing this challenge about building a Landmark.
- Late Economy – You will discover how a robust economy might affect your transition to the Imperial Age.
- Basic Combat – Lead your army to victory by utilizing the terrain and the counter system.
- Early Siege – You will learn about this challenge area’s fundamental strategy and siege forces. Sieging your enemy’s buildings is essential.
- Late Siege – You will learn about Trebuchets and Bombards and how to distroy an enemy fortress.
You are now ready to engage in combat in Age of Empires 4 and triumph decisively.
Of course, since each of the game’s 8 civilizations has strengths and weaknesses, it’s also crucial to understand them all.
When it comes to the economy, playing with the Roman Empire had a definite edge, but the English have an excellent defense, and the Mongols had incredible mobility.
You can take on the campaigns and even play online against other players once you’ve finished the challenges.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Does Windows 10 support Age of Empires 4?
We need a 64-bit operating system and CPU. OS: 64-bit versions of Windows 10 and 11. Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G or Intel Core i5-6300U; AVX capability is necessary. RAM size: 8 GB.
2. What’s wrong with Age of Empires 4?
Age of Empires IV may not launch if DirectX 12 is not installed on your computer or device. You must apply all pending Windows updates to repair it. This is how: To open the Windows Settings, simultaneously hit the Windows logo key and I on your keyboard.
3. Where can I find Age of Empires to download?
The United States is now playable as a civilization in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition thanks to this expansion, which is currently accessible via Game Pass on PC, Steam, and the Microsoft Store.
4. Age of Empires IV (C-P2P) : r/CrackWatch – Reddit
5. Gamepass PC Install for AOE4 includes both the base game …