Here we can see, “How to: Fix League of Legends Can’t Claim the Tutorial Reward”
- Some new players have complained that they cannot obtain instructional incentives after completing assignments in League of Legends.
- To unlock the received capsules, you must reach a minimum of level 5 in the game.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the game may help you unlock your LoL tutorial awards if you’ve already reached level 5.
- It’s also worth noting that contacting the League of Legends support team is viable.
League of Legends‘ lessons helps newbies all over the world enhance their gaming expertise.
Some users, however, have claimed that LoL is unable to claim the tutorial incentive. This is how gamers explain the issue:
I just finished the tutorial’s three mission objectives, but it won’t let me open the capsule.
This post will outline a few options for resolving this vexing problem. Don’t be afraid to try each of the steps below one at a time.
What’s the best way to get the League of Legends instructional reward?
1. Attain a minimum of level 5 in the game
Your prizes are kept in a well-organized inventory. To access your tutorial capsule, you must be at least level 5 in the game. Until then, you won’t be able to access it.
2. Log out and then log back in
If you’ve reached at least level 5, but the instructional award is still unavailable, try disconnecting and reconnecting to the game. This method works well, so give it a shot.
3. Reinstall the game after uninstalling it
Uninstall the game
- Open the Settings menu.
- Go to the Apps section.
- Select Apps & Features from the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the Search this list bar on the right side and type League of Legends.
- After you’ve found and selected the game, click Uninstall.
Install the game again
- League of Legends is a game that you can download.
- Start the installation and follow the setup wizard’s instructions.
- Launch League of Legends and the game client installation will be complete.
- The game client will open when you press the Launch button at the top of the patcher interface.
- The gaming client will download the rest of the game’s content.
You can access the client service after the download is complete.
If the issue remains after logging out and logging back in, you may want to remove and reinstall League of Legends.
4. Go to the LoL support website
- Log in with your League of Legends credentials at the League of Legends support page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the red Submit a ticket button.
- Scroll down in the search box, pick RP purchases and store issues, fill in the blanks, and click the Submit button.
It’s possible that you won’t be able to open your LoL tutorial prize due to various game problems. As a result, contacting the League of Legends support team may be able to resolve the problem.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is the reward for completing the League of Legends tutorial?
In addition to runes and masteries, the tutorial grants your champion 15 bonus attack damage, 30 bonus ability power, 25 bonus armour, and 31 bonus magic resistance. The game will terminate if you lose the Battle Training, but there will be no Continue Button, making it impossible to exit the game via internal methods.
2. In lol, how do you do the tutorial?
Your query called for a tutorial, and the greatest ones may be found here. The first is something you can do in-game. The game includes a built-in tutorial, as well as all of the other game types, which may be accessed by pressing the PLAY button.
3. Why is patching mentioned in the LOL tutorial?
This error occurs as a result of the game entering error mode. Because the patch is not correctly registered in the game directory, the game will patch repeatedly and even more often.
4. Can’t open my tutorial capsule? : r/leagueoflegends – Reddit
5. New player, how do I open tutorial reward : r/leagueoflegends