Here we can see, “How can I recover Outlook email passwords?”
- Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used email applications, with millions of users worldwide.
- On the other hand, Outlook emails are susceptible to corruption and data loss, and we’ll go over a few ways to restore them.
Have you been locked out of your Outlook account and are having trouble remembering your password?
This post is written to assist you. We’ll show you how to restore your Outlook email password, so you don’t lose access to your account for too long.
People forget passwords all the time, which is why so many password recovery apps are available today. These programs are specifically created to aid password recovery and ensure that we always have unrestricted access to our accounts, documents, and other electronic devices.
There is a manual technique for recovering a lost or forgotten Outlook email password for Microsoft Outlook users that can be readily followed. We’ll show you how to use this approach and other well-known methods to recover your Outlook email password.
How do I recover my Outlook email password
1. Use Stellar Password Recovery
Like many other popular communication tools, Microsoft Outlook has a feature that allows you to restore forgotten passwords. This is the most basic method for recovering a forgotten Outlook password, and it’s also known as the manual recovery method.
- Go to the website where you can reset your password.
- Select the right reason from the list of options and click Next.
- Put your recovery email address in the field provided (email used during registration).
- Verify the characters (numbers and/or letters) by entering them.
- Next should be selected.
- Following that, you’ll receive a verification code via the email address or phone number you provided.
- Submit your entry after entering the verification code in the appropriate area.
- Reset your password and create a new one.
This is the standard approach for recovering Outlook email passwords that anyone can use.
If you can’t remember your Microsoft account’s recovery email or phone number, you may need to use a third-party software solution to recover or reset your password.
After testing and evaluating all of the available recovery solutions, we propose that you use Stellar Password Recovery.
This program is really useful, as it can reset passwords and get login and password information from online browsers, FTP client applications, and even remote desktops.
Furthermore, if you’ve misplaced the Microsoft application’s licensing keys, Stellar Recovery may assist you in recovering them as well.
This tool works flawlessly and recovers data without the need for any complicated steps. Once you’ve installed the program on your device, it’s quite simple.
2. Use Kernel Outlook Password Recovery
In case you didn’t know, Outlook saves all of your emails in PST format on your hard drive. Kernel Outlook Password Recovery is a program built exclusively for dealing with these types of files and giving access to them.
The tool is very good at retrieving Outlook PST file passwords, which is very useful for those who have forgotten them. More importantly, you can unlock PST messages to access their contents, regardless of whether they are password-protected or not.
Language barriers do not limit you because the program offers multilingual password recovery, which means it can recognize roman, Arabic, Asian, and all other alphabets.
You may quickly modify the password assigned to the files after the password has been recovered, and you can even encrypt the files for added security.
Finally, this application works with all major versions of Outlook, from the most recent Office 365 version to Outlook 97. This means that both fresh and old emails can be recovered quickly.
Follow the steps below to recover your Outlook email password with Kernel Outlook Password Recovery:
- The Kernel Outlook Password Recovery tool is available for purchase. You can also try the software for free.
- Install and run the software on your PC.
- Import the password-protected Outlook application or document.
- Choose one of the three password recovery options available: Recover, delete, and create a new password.
- Access your email messages by logging into your Outlook account.
3. Windows Key from Passware
Passware’s Windows Key is a popular password recovery program for resetting/recovering all types of passwords and security settings on a computer, particularly a Windows machine.
It is designed to work only with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. It can also be used to reset passwords on Windows Server 2013 and earlier versions (down to WinServer 2003).
Passware’s Windows Key is fairly simple to use. It also works in conjunction with a bootable USB device or CD. The recovery tool is embedded in the program and can be used to reset the password for Outlook and other password-protected programs on your computer.
Password Reset Admin password, reset the program-specific password, reset secure boot, reset system security policy, and more can all be done using Windows Key. These commands have been designed to have a 100% recovery rate.
Basic, Standard Plus and Business are the three price models for Windows Key for Passware, each with a one-month money back guarantee.
Follow the steps below to recover your Outlook email password using Passware Windows Key:
- Purchase and install the application on your PC.
- Obtain an ISO file or a Setup CD (for Windows).
- If you don’t have an ISO image, request one. This is where you may submit your request.
- Burn the ISO image to a blank USB stick or blank HDD.
- Allow your system’s boot process to be controlled by the Flash drive/CD.
- Reset your computer’s security settings.
- Outlook email password recovery
You’re all set after a good recuperation! You can now access your Outlook account and your email messages as desired.
Don’t be too hard on yourself if you forget your Outlook account password; we all lose passwords. We’ve put up a comprehensive tutorial to help you recover your password and gain access to your Outlook account.
In this post, we’ve covered both the traditional Outlook password recovery method and long-lasting software methods for recovering your password and gaining access to your Outlook email account.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How do I get my Outlook email password back?
- Install Outlook Password Recovery Toolbox.
- Run Outlook Password Recovery Toolbox.
- In the middle panel, choose an email account.
- The password will be displayed on the right panel.
2. What happened to my Microsoft recovery key?
To find your recovery key in your Microsoft account, sign in to your Microsoft account on another device. The recovery key will most likely be in your Microsoft account if you have a modern device that supports automated device encryption. See Windows Device Encryption for further information.
3. What is the purpose of the Microsoft 25-digit recovery code?
The Microsoft Account Recovery Code is a 25-digit alpha-numeric code used to restore your Microsoft Account, which contains your primary security and profile settings. It is not your Outlook email account’s recovery code.
4. Is there a way to retrieve my email password from the outlook
5. Tip to Recover the Forgotten Password of MS Outlook Email