Here we can see, “How to Use Amazon Prime to Subscribe to a Twitch Streamer”
What Is Twitch Prime, and How Does It Work?
Twitch Prime is a premium video-game streaming service that comes as part of an Amazon Prime membership. Bonus games, exclusive in-game features, and more are included in Twitch Prime.
For many individuals, the free Twitch channel subscription with a Prime membership is the most valuable advantage. This perk directly benefits your preferred streamer. Plus, as long as you have a current Amazon Prime membership linked to your Twitch account, you can renew your subscription (for free) every month.
Connect your Amazon Prime and Twitch accounts.
- You must link your Amazon Prime account and Twitch.tv accounts to get a free Twitch Prime subscription. Go to Amazon Twitch Prime to get started.
- In the top-right corner, click “Sign In,” and then type your Amazon Prime account details.
- Click “Link Twitch Account” after logging into your Amazon account. After that, you’ll be asked to login into your Twitch account. After confirming that the accounts are linked, go to Twitch to begin your Prime subscription.
How to Become a Twitch Streamer Subscriber
- When you use your Prime membership to subscribe to a Twitch streamer, you’re giving that individual $4.99.
- To follow a streamer, go to their profile and click “Subscribe” near the top of the screen.
- If you’re subscribing to a streamer for the first time from your Twitch Prime account, you’ll be asked if you want to use your free monthly membership for this streamer. By selecting “Yes,” you will receive a free one-month subscription to that streamer.
- You must wait a month after subscribing to a streamer using your Prime membership before you can use your free subscription again. If you’d want to set up a recurring subscription, click “Subscribe” once more and then choose “Continue Sub.”
- You’ll be charged $4.99 per month if you want to change your Prime subscription to a recurring subscription. To use your Twitch Prime subscription again, you must manually subscribe to a streamer every 30 days.
How to See What Subscriptions You Have Right Now
- Twitch allows you to view your subscriptions at any moment. To do so, go to the top-right corner of your screen and click your profile image, then “Subscriptions.”
- All of your existing (and expired) subscriptions are listed on the “Subscriptions” tab, along with their perks, expiration dates, and whether they are paid or Prime.
How to Resubscribe to a Twitch Prime Streamer
- You must wait one month after subscribing to a streamer using your associated Prime account before you can resubscribe.
- To check your subscriptions, go to Twitch and click your avatar in the top-right corner, then “Subscriptions.” You’ll see a list of your active, gifted, and expired subscriptions.
- The “Your Subscriptions” tab will list all of your current subscriptions. Prime membership was utilized to subscribe to a streamer in the image below.
- You have the option of paying to resubscribe right now or using your Twitch Prime membership to pay for a new subscription to the streamer after your current one expires.
- Subscribing is a fantastic way to support your favorite Twitch streamers financially. And, if you subscribe through your Twitch Prime account, you won’t have to pay anything!
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any queries or comments.
- Does Amazon Prime include Twitch Prime?
Prime users may support their favorite Twitch content creators with a free Amazon Prime Twitch subscription once a month by linking their Amazon Prime account to their Twitch account. The content creator receives $2.50+ every Twitch Prime subscriber per month at no additional expense to the Prime user.
- Does Amazon Prime provide free Prime Gaming?
Prime Gaming comes standard with Amazon Prime and includes in-game content, free games to download, and a free monthly Twitch channel subscription. The following advantages come with Prime Gaming: Prime Chat Badge – Reign supreme with a one-of-a-kind chat badge.
- How nice is Twitch Prime?
Twitch Prime is a method to make your Twitch experience better. You may support your favorite streamer without paying any extra money by subscribing, and you will also prevent commercials on that stream. Twitch Prime Loot, which delivers free games and in-game DLC, is also a plus.
- How to free sub with Prime! I can’t find it!
- How do I sub with twitch prime?