The expression of your PowerPoint presentation can substantially affect how well your audience pays attention. One method to boost your slides’ attractiveness will be to highlight specific data by merely highlighting particular text.
Whether you are opting for a means to simplify the info in your slides or get an attractive visual impact, below are a few of the very most significant approaches to emphasize in PowerPoint.
Highlight Text in PowerPoint Using Word
- Input the text that you need to emphasize in Word or copy-paste it in the PowerPoint presentation. Pick the text and beneath the Home tab, then visit Text Highlight Color and Pick a color. The reader will be highlighted in the color you selected.
- Nowadays, you have to copy the text into PowerPoint. Pick the text, then right-click and select Copy, and visit the PowerPoint slide you want the reader to look at.
- Paste the text from PowerPoint. Whenever you do that, a little icon will appear alongside the text. It’s named Paste Options. Click on it and then choose Create Source Formatting.
- The text will appear as emphasized in the Word file.
- If you would like to keep on highlighting additional text from the PowerPoint presentation, then double click on an already-highlighted sentence, and choose the Format Painter.
- The mouse pointer will turn to a paintbrush. Pick the text that you would like to get emphasized, and it will appear like the text block ordered in Word.
- Click on Esc to alter the mouse to ordinary functions.
Highlight Text in PowerPoint Using Shapes
- Open the PowerPoint presentation and pick the text that you need to emphasize. Under the Insert tab, then proceed to Shapes and then pick the Form the highlighted color will have. We are going to select a rectangle for this particular case.
- Drag a rectangle above the term (s) you would like to emphasize.
- With the rectangle selected, under the Home tab, then visit Form Outline and Pick No Overview.
- After that, head to Form Fill right alongside it and then choose the color you would like for your own emphasis. You’ve got many more color choices in the event you can.
- With the rectangle selected, right-click and then like Send to Back.
- The highlighted text will look over the colored rectangle.
Highlight One Piece of Text in PowerPoint
The next measures apply to PowerPoint 2016 using an Office 365 subscription, PowerPoint on Mac, and PowerPoint Online. The one thing that differs is that the appearance of the Text Highlight Color icon.
- Open the PowerPoint presentation, visit the slide that you would like to edit, and pick the text you need to emphasize.
- About the Home tab, then proceed into Text Highlight Color and Pick a color. The text will be highlighted in the color you selected.
Highlight Multiple Pieces of Non-Continuous Text in PowerPoint
The next measures apply to PowerPoint 2016 using an Office 365 subscription along with PowerPoint on Mac. The one thing that differs is that the appearance of the Text Highlight Color icon.
- Open the PowerPoint presentation that you need to edit.
- In the Home tab, with no text, then proceed into Text Highlight Color and then pick the color that you would like to use for highlighting.
- The mouse pointer may change to some highlighter as you transfer it to the text.
- Pick every bit of text that you need to emphasize. As soon as you’re finished, you may click on the Text Highlight Color or press Esc, and the mouse pointer may change back into ordinary functions.
We have also got a manual on deciding on the best fonts for PowerPoint, which means it’s possible to ensure that your presentations are set up for achievement.
Should you want some help cleaning your PowerPoint presentation, or else you are considering taking your demonstration to another level by producing animated highlights, then we’re here 24/7. Click here here to begin a job. Our Superside composing team may also assist you to refine and proofread your demonstration content or make it according to your notes. We provide you dependable and effective shipping, together with using turnaround as quickly as 12 hours per day.