Here we can see, “How to Fix Windows 10’s VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED error”
Error Code 0x117, also known as VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED, is a common BSOD error that causes many users throughout the world. There are many different forms of the Blue Screen of Death error code. Still, they all interrupt computing operations and prevent users from continuing the tasks they were doing before the problem occurred.
The VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED problem on your computer screen could be caused by a variety of factors. Users have reported that they have received a notification that says “video driver has failed and recovered” and that it has been difficult to patch and remove since then. People allege, however, that even installing a new version of Windows did not alleviate the problem.
VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED The Windows computer system might be affected by Error Code 0x117 for the following reasons:
- Software/hardware that has been installed incorrectly.
- Registry keys in the Windows Registry have been damaged.
- Particular system files are corrupted.
- Errors or corruptions on the hard drive.
- Drivers or software that are no longer supported.
- Installing malware invisibly.
What can I do about VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED?
We’ve supplied several solutions for the VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED Error Code 0x117 problem on your Windows computer system. Try the methods below, and if they don’t work (which is extremely unlikely), run a thorough computer scan with an anti-malware programme like Reimage and look for any infection indicators.
1. Repair any registry keys that may have been damaged.
- At the same moment, press the Win key and the R key.
- Type “Regedit” into the white dialogue box that displays.
- When the Registry Editor appears, choose the Error 0x117-related entry.
- Navigate to the File menu and select Export.
- Select the directory where you wish to save the folder by going to Save In.
- Give your backup file a name in the File Name area.
- After that, make sure the Select branch is selected in the Export Range.
- When you click Save, your file will be saved as a.reg appendix.
2. Undo any recent computer changes
- Go to Start and type “system restore” into the search box.
- Choose a restore point by clicking on it.
- Pay attention to the directions.
If you haven’t been able to fix your problem this way, VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED Error Code 0x117 indicates that the issue may be elsewhere. Our advice is to keep going with the steps below and experiment with different techniques.
3. Inspect the hard drive for any damage.
The VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED Error Code 0x117 problem might show on your Windows screen owing to hard disc corruption, as previously stated. Follow these steps to see if everything on your drive is in working order:
- Hold the Win key and the R key together until the run box displays.
- Type “cmd” into the command prompt.
- As soon as the Command Prompt window appears, ensure sure it has Administrative permissions.
- In the black window, type the command “chkdsk /f.”
- Follow the commands by pressing the Enter key.
4. Perform a file scan to check for probable corruption.
- Activate Command Prompt once more.
- You can either type “cmd” into the Run box or search for it in Windows Search.
- Type “sfc /scannow” and hit Enter after the black window displays.
- Follow all of the commands that are given to you.
5. Make sure your Windows operating system is up to date.
Some updates might be waiting to be installed manually if your Windows machine fails to install them automatically. Check your Windows Update area and install all recommended updates if you’re having trouble with VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED Error Code 0x117.
- Type “update” into Windows Search.
- Select View update history once Windows Update has launched.
- If there are any updates available, select Install Updates.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the form below.
- Why is VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED being detected?
VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED The Windows computer system may be affected by Error Code 0x117 for the following reasons: Particular system files are corrupted. Errors or corruptions on the hard drive. Drivers or software that are no longer supported.
- What does it signify when a video TDR fails?
Timeout, Detection, and Recovery are abbreviated as TDR. It’s a part of Windows. The graphics card will stop responding whenever you get this error, and Windows will stop correcting the driver fault.
- What does it indicate when Irql not less or equal is used?
In actuality, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (also known as “IRQL”) is a memory error that happens when a system or device driver attempts to access a memory address for which it does not have proper access rights.
- VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED VIDEO TDR TIME
- Tdr Failure in Video: r/pcmasterrace – Reddit