Here we can see, “How to: Fix Nvspcap64.dll Not Found Error on Windows 10”
- All DLLs, including nvspcap64.dll, are required for your PC to function properly.
- Those who are facing nvspcap64.dll issues should consider using a third-party DLL repair right away.
- Another option if nvspcap64.dll is missing is to upgrade your video drivers.
- Finally, if nvspcap64.dll is either not designed or not present, a forced Windows update can help.
You could be perplexed as to why you’re getting a startup error message that says
C:windowssystem32nvspcap64.dll was not found on your Windows 10 computer.
Because this issue is linked to the NVIDIA GeForce Experience, it’s usually better to address the program first.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is linked to NVIDIA Capture Server Proxy, which is a proxy server used in ShadowPlay for broadcasting and recording.
NVIDIA ShadowPlay, on the other hand, is used to record and share gameplay videos, pictures, and live streams.
Meanwhile, we’ve gathered a list of remedies that will help you fix the nvspcap64.dll not found a problem on your Windows PC. You’ll find them listed below.
What can I do if nvspcap64.dll is missing in Windows 10?
1. Turn off NVIDIA GeForce Experience from the start-up menu
- To start the Run program, press the Windows and R keys simultaneously.
- Click OK after typing MSConfig without quotes.
- Go to the Services tab now.
- Uncheck the option for NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service (or any other NVIDIA application package) and then click OK.
The startup issue nvspcap64.dll can be resolved by turning off the NVIDIA GeForce Experience service. The application will be removed from the startup programs due to this action.
Alternatively, you could use third-party software to fix or restore the problematic DLLs, as doing so manually offers too many dangers to be worth it.
In fact, Microsoft recommends that users never attempt to manually edit or replace DLLs unless they have a backup, owing to the delicate nature of the job.
2. Use the IObit Uninstaller application to remove the program
Using the IObit uninstaller application to fix nvspcap64.dll is another option. This utility program is excellent for getting rid of recalcitrant software programs and cleaning up their leftovers.
To completely uninstall NVIDIA GeForce Experience, you can use any of the ten best alternative uninstaller apps.
To fix the nvspcap64.dll error on the startup problem on your Windows 10 PC, download, install, and run IObit Uninstaller. This is how you do it:
- After that, download and install the IObit Uninstaller software.
- Start the IObit Uninstaller program.
- Choose to automatically erase the remaining files from the NVIDIA GeForce Experience program and other NVIDIA programs.
- To begin the uninstall procedure, select the Uninstall option.
3. Install the latest NVIDIA drivers
- To start the Run program, press the Windows key and the R key simultaneously.
- To open Device Manager, type devmgmt.msc in the Run window and click OK.
- Expand the Display adapters category in the Device Manager left side and right-click on the NVIDIA driver.
- Select Update Driver and follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
- Finally, restart your computer after the NVIDIA driver has been updated.
4. Update your Windows operating system
- Go to Start and type update into the search box, then click on Windows Update.
- Check for updates in the Windows Update window and install any that are available.
- Restart your Windows PC after the update is complete.
You can also fix nvspcap64.dll by updating your Windows operating system to the most recent version.
Microsoft publishes Windows updates regularly to improve system stability and address numerous issues and mistakes related to startup errors.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is the procedure for reinstalling the nvspcap64 DLL?
- From the start, disable NVIDIA GeForce Experience.
- Use the IObit Uninstaller software to remove the programme.
- NVIDIA drivers should be updated.
- Update your Windows operating system.
2. What is the nvspcap64 DLL in C Windows system32?
In Windows 10, you can get a startup error that says “Could not find C:windowssystem32nvspcap64. dll.” The NVIDIA Capture Server Proxy causes this error when it tries but fails to start the apps at boot. When there is a broadcast or recording in ShadowPlay, this service acts as a proxy server.
3. What is the procedure for uninstalling Nvidia drivers?
- Activate the Control Panel.
- Then, under View by Category, select Uninstall an application.
- Scroll down the list of apps to find NVIDIA Driver.
- Uninstall/Change it by right-clicking on it.
- To make the modifications take effect, restart your computer.
4. NVIDIA popup error message everytime I start my PC – Reddit
NVIDIA popup error message everytime I start my PC from techsupport
5. how to fix this popup? : r/techsupport – Reddit