Here we can see, “How to: Edit 4k Videos”
- A 4K video is a high-definition video that is four times the size of a conventional 1080p HD video.
- Viewing and editing such recordings necessitates some high-quality technology and software, which we’ll go through in the guide below.
- For example, Adobe Suite includes a fantastic tool for editing 4K videos, as long as your computer can handle it.
- Read this fast guide for more information on this fantastic program and how to edit 4k videos.
4K recordings are the most recent industry-standard in video recording; however 8K resolution is also rising.
4K, on the other hand, is the current industry standard, and it is significantly more common in homes now than it was a few years ago. As a result, users want to watch not only 4K videos but also alter them.
As a result, we’ve chosen to write this guide to show you precisely what you need to know about editing 4K videos.
4K video viewing and editing
The image quality and resolution are the only fundamental differences between a 4K video and an HD or SD video.
However, because more pixels per frame must be processed simultaneously, the CPU and GPU burden for 4K films is exponentially more significant than HD or SD videos.
As a result, to video the 4K movie, you’ll need an above-average PC with a crystal-clear monitor.
Of course, this requirement applies to video editing as well because the CPU and GPU requirements are considerably higher than when simply watching a movie.
What is the best way to edit 4K videos?
Make use of a high-quality video editor
When it comes to 4K footage, the software differs even more because no crappy shareware that you can download from the Internet will be able to edit 4K video.
As a result, your only option is to use a borderline professional software solution, and Adobe Premiere Pro is the best tool for the job.
The only constraints are your technology and whether it can handle the load. This timeline-based video editor from Adobe can handle 4K footage (and even 8K, for that matter).
You may use Premiere to edit the video in various ways, including cropping it, changing the soundtrack, adding special effects (with the help of Adobe After Effects), and more.
Normally, this tool would only be offered as part of a subscription, but we believe the program is well worth the money, especially if you make a living editing 4K videos.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is there a place where I can edit 4K video?
- Final Cut Pro X is a video editing programme.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC is a video editing programme.
- Pinnacle Studio is a production company based in Los Angeles, California.
- Vegas Pro is a programme that allows you to create your own
2. Is it possible for my computer to edit 4K video?
Because 4K footage is much larger than 1080p, you’ll need more powerful processors than regular computers to edit your videos successfully. This contains the following components: CPU: Your processing unit determines how quickly and efficiently you can complete your adjustments.
3. To edit 4K video, what computer do I need?
Minimum Intel® Xeon® processor E5 v3 family 1 CPU – 12 cores for 4K video playback and any additional encoding activities. 4K frames demand a lot of memory to play back smoothly, thus 32 GB RAM is required. 1 GB of video RAM is required for accelerated effects.
4. Video editing in 4k? : r/VideoEditing – Reddit
5. PC build for 4K editing : r/editors – Reddit