Here we can see, “How to: Fix Bsod Error 0x000000ea in Windows 10”
- The error code 0x000000EA is a well-known Blue Screen of Death.
- Checking the high CPU utilization in Task Manager can also fix 0x000000EA.
- To avoid this Windows 10 BSOD error, ensure your graphics driver is up to date.
- The error 0x000000EA in Windows 10 will also be activated if your BIOS version is not updated.
The acronym BSOD stands for the blue screen of death. This is one of the most dreaded screens you might see as a Windows user. In this post, we’ll teach you how to cure the 0x000000EA BSOD Windows 10 error.
It appears in the midst of the day, seemingly at random. The BSOD displays typically an error code and the 0x000000EA BSOD Windows 10 error indicates that your processor chip or graphics card is malfunctioning.
When your graphics card is overworked by high-definition video or games while it is processing another application, the 0x000000EA BSOD Windows 10 issue occurs.
Fortunately, if you follow the steps in this guide, the blue screen 0x00000ea error in Windows 10 can be quickly fixed.
How do I get rid of the 0x00000ea blue screen error?
1. Make sure your graphics driver is up to current
- Search for Device Manager using the Start button on your keyboard.
- Select Device Manager from the search results.
- You’ll notice a list of installed devices when you open the Device Manager window.
- Expand Display Adapters by scrolling down and clicking on them.
- The extended list will include your graphics card.
- Right-click it and select Update Driver from the menu that appears.
- Your computer will begin looking for updated versions of your drivers when you click this button.
- If any are discovered, the system will update them.
- After the upgrading is finished, restart your computer.
- Finally, go to the graphics card manufacturer’s website and download and install the most recent version of your graphics driver.
Use your computer generally after rebooting it. However, if the 0x00000ea blue screen error reappears, your BIOS may need to be updated.
To fix the BSoD issue 0x000000EA in Windows 10, updating your drivers using a professional solution is an excellent option. Use simple, fast, and safe technology, all wrapped up in one high-performance software that also optimizes your computer hardware.
This solution has a sizeable daily-updated driver database, so it will recommend the most recent drivers after scanning your system. You’ll also get a comprehensive report on the state of your Windows 10 drivers, including whether they’re missing, damaged, or outdated.
The problem will disappear once you download and install the most recent drivers available. Your device’s performance will also enhance because it will perform as if it were brand new.
2. Make a BIOS update
- By pressing the Windows key and then R, you can open the Run dialogue box.
- To open a Command Prompt window, type cmd into Run and press Enter.
- In the Command Prompt, type the following:
wmic bios get smbiosbiosversion
- To find out what BIOS version you have, press Enter.
- Exit the BIOS setup.
- Then, using a web browser, go to the manufacturer’s website for your motherboard to check for the most recent BIOS version.
- If yours is out of the current, you can get the most recent version by downloading it to your computer.
- Then, double-click on the EXE file you just downloaded and ran it.
- To finish this process, follow the wizard’s directions.
- Finally, restart your system after the BIOS update has been installed correctly.
3. Check for overheating
- To open Task Manager, press CTRL + ALT + ESC.
- Select the Processes to tab from the drop-down menu.
- Then, by clicking on the CPU column, sort the processes according to CPU consumption.
- Keep an eye out for processes that consume a lot of your CPU.
- If there is one, right-click it and choose End task.
Also, make sure the computer’s vents aren’t blocked by dust or dirt. If this is the case, use a blower to remove the particles.
The 0x000000EA BSOD Windows 10 error indicates that your graphics card has crashed, and the two primary fixes are to upgrade both your graphics card and BIOS. An overheating PC might cause the 0x000000EA BSOD Windows 10 issue in some instances.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. How can I get rid of BSOD-causing drivers?
- On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
- Select Advanced settings from the menu.
- Select Start Settings from the menu.
- Restart the computer by pressing the Restart button.
- After your computer restarts, select Enable Safe Mode by pressing F4 or the 4 key.
2. What could be causing the BSOD error?
Poorly written device drivers or malfunctioning hardware, such as faulty memory, power supply difficulties, component overheating, or hardware running over its specification limits, can all cause BSoDs. Incompatible DLLs or vulnerabilities in the operating system kernel might potentially cause BSoDs in the Windows 9x period.
3. What is the meaning of BSOD?
Death’s blue screen
When an electronic equipment encounters an issue from which it cannot recover, a screen (see screen entry 1 sensation 4b) that normally consists of an error message shown in white letters on a solid blue background appears: The death screen is blue.
4. [NOTEBOOK] Cannot remove power cable or use battery
[NOTEBOOK] Cannot remove power cable or use battery power. (Bugcheck: 0x000000EA) from windows
5. bsod 0x0000000a. send help : r/Windows10 – Reddit