Here we can see, “How to: Fix Session_has_valid_views_on_exit Error in Windows 10”
- On leaving, the session has valid views. The BSOD issue occurs because of faulty drivers.
- The session has a valid pool on the exit blue screen will be removed by updating your hardware and Windows.
- The Windows hardware troubleshooter will also scan and resolve the problem.
- DISM and SFC scans, according to some users, can also help with this blue screen error.
Because both hardware and software can cause Blue Screen of Death faults, they can be challenging to resolve. You’ll be fine to go if you just follow the solutions below.
These errors are also troublesome because they force Windows 10 to crash and restart, and because they may cause so many issues, we’ll teach you how to solve the SESSION HAS VALID VIEWS ON EXIT error today.
What is the solution to the SESSION HAS VALID VIEWS ON EXIT error?
1. Make sure Windows 10 and all of your drivers are up to date
- Search for Settings by pressing Windows Key + S.
- Select Update & Security from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Windows Update website.
- Select Check for updates after that.
- Allow Windows to finish its task and install whatever that is required.
As previously said, the blue screen error session has a valid pool on exit can be caused by both hardware and software issues, and keeping Windows 10 up to date is recommended to avoid these difficulties.
Microsoft releases new patches for Windows Update on a regular basis, and many of these updates are designed to address both hardware and software concerns.
By installing the latest updates, you can ensure that your Windows 10 is stable, secure, and error-free. Updates are critical for system stability, so ensure you have the most recent drivers installed.
Every operating system relies on drivers, and updating your drivers will guarantee that Windows 10 makes full use of your hardware.
Updating drivers is straightforward; all you have to do is go to your hardware manufacturer’s website and download the most recent drivers.
Drivers are updated automatically
It can take a long time to look for drivers on your own. As a result, we recommend that you utilize a tool that will perform this task for you automatically. You can avoid the headache of looking for drivers by using an automatic driver updater.
It will also keep your system updated with the most recent drivers. So don’t be hesitant to give this program a shot, and you’ll never have to worry about driver updates again.
A faulty driver might result in a variety of issues. If this is the case, you may need to entirely update or reinstall this component.
2. Use the Hardware Troubleshooter to discover what’s wrong with your computer
- Go to the Update & Security section of the Settings app.
- From the left-hand menu, choose Troubleshoot.
- From the right pane, select BSOD and then click Run the Troubleshooter.
- To finish the troubleshooter, follow the directions on the screen.
The built-in troubleshooter in Windows 10 is the next item we’ll try. This is a collection of troubleshooting tools for a variety of system problems.
It also comes with a BSOD troubleshooter. So, using this tool to fix the SESSION HAS VALID VIEWS ON EXIT problem is probably the simplest solution.
3. Perform an SFC scan
- Open Command Prompt by right-clicking on the Start Menu button (Admin).
- Wait till the procedure is completed (it may take a while).
- If a solution is found, it will be applied automatically.
- Restart your computer after closing the Command Prompt.
We’ll execute the SFC scan if the unified troubleshooter fails to resolve the issue.
This program checks your computer for potential problems and, if necessary, provides a remedy. As a result, it might also help with the SESSION HAS VALID VIEWS ON EXIT problem.
4. Start DISM by right-clicking the Start button and selecting Command Prompt (Admin)
- Press Enter after pasting the following command:
- Wait for the scan to complete.
- Restart your computer and try again with the update.
DISM is the last troubleshooting tool we’re going to test. Deployment The command-line program Image Servicing and Management reloads the system image.
Reloading the system image can fix various issues, including the BSOD errors (hopefully). We’ll walk you through both the normal and the installation media procedure below:
With the installation media for Windows
- Place your Windows installation media in the drive.
- Right-click the Start menu and select Command Prompt from the menu (Admin).
- Type the following commands in the command line, pressing Enter after each one:
- Now type and hit Enter the following command:
- When installing Windows 10, make careful to replace an X value with the mounted drive letter.
- Restart your computer once the procedure is completed.
5. Remove your antivirus program from your computer
Even while Windows 10 has Windows Defender, you must additionally install third-party antivirus software to protect your computer.
However, many antivirus applications can result in SESSION HAS VALID VIEWS ON EXIT and other Blue Screen of Death issues.
As a result, you must uninstall any third-party antivirus software you may have installed. Many antivirus applications leave some files and registry entries behind even after uninstalling them, so keep that in mind.
To altogether remove a certain antivirus from your PC, you’ll need to utilize a dedicated uninstaller utility.
These tools are available for many security companies’ software, so be sure to download and utilize one of them.
6. Turn off any applications that are causing problems
- Enter msconfig by pressing Windows Key + R.
- Press OK or Enter to continue.
- A window called Windows Configuration will appear.
- Uncheck Load startup items and select Selective Startup.
- Select the Services tab.
- Hide all Microsoft services is selected, and the Disable all button is selected.
- To save your changes, click Apply and OK.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer, decline.
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc will launch Task Manager.
- Go to the Startup tab in Task Manager, right-click each entry on the list, and select Disable.
- Close Task Manager and restart your computer after you’ve disabled all applications.
SESSION HAS VALID VIEWS ON EXIT problem can be caused by various apps, and you may need to conduct a clean boot to identify which application is producing the error.
Examine your PC after it has restarted to see if the issue has been resolved. If the BSoD error has vanished, it suggests that one of the disabled services or applications is to blame.
To locate the problematic service or application, repeat the steps above and enable each service or application one at a time until you locate the one that is causing the issue.
7. Reset your Windows 10 computer
- Start Automatic Repair mode by restarting your computer during the boot phase.
- You can also simply press and hold the Shift key when clicking the Restart button.
- Choose to Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove Everything from the Troubleshoot menu.
- Be prepared to insert Windows 10 installation disk if you are prompted to do so.
- Simply remove my files and click the Reset button after selecting Only the Windows drive.
- To complete the reset, carefully follow the instructions.
If particular software is causing SESSION HAS VALID VIEWS ON EXIT, you should be able to resolve the issue by performing a Windows 10 reset.
This operation is comparable to a clean install. It will remove all information from your C partition, so make a backup of your vital files before starting the Windows 10 reset.
It’s also a good idea to have Windows 10 installation discs on hand; all you’ll need is a USB flash drive and the Media Creation Tool to do so.
If the problem persists even after a Windows 10 restart, it’s most likely due to a hardware malfunction.
8. Examine your hardware
Recently installed hardware, especially if it isn’t compatible with your PC, can produce the error SESSION HAS VALID VIEWS ON EXIT.
As a result, if you’ve just installed new hardware, make sure to uninstall it or replace it. If the problem isn’t due to new hardware, we recommend examining all main hardware components, beginning with your RAM.
SESSION HAS VALID VIEWS ON_ERROR Third-party applications frequently cause EXIT errors, and you can typically resolve the issue by locating the faulty software or doing a Windows 10 reset.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. Fix for the 80240020 error when trying to install Windows 10
2. How to fix windows 10 Bad_Pool_Header error? : r/Windows10
3. Start Menu Critical Error : r/Windows10 – Reddit