You use Facebook because you wish to share belongings you like. So, you would possibly want to use Copy and paste to share a motivational quote, a snippet of text, or anything. Facebook makes it quick and straightforward.
Let’s see how to copy and paste on Facebook using the browser on your desktop and, therefore, the Facebook app on your mobile.
Copy and Paste on Facebook Desktop
- Log into Facebook together with your email address (or phone number and password) in any browser on your PC.
- On your News Feed or on someone else’s timeline, attend the content you would like to repeat.
- Select the text by clicking and dragging together with your mouse from the start to the top of the text you would like to repeat.
- Right-click on the highlighted text and choose Copy from the context menu. you’ll also use critical shortcut combinations of Ctrl + C on Windows (or Command + C on a Mac).
- Go to the situation where you would like to stick the copied text. It is often a talk on Messenger, your Status update, or anywhere else on Facebook. Place the cursor and paste the text with Ctrl + V on Windows or Command + V on Mac. you’ll also right-click to mention the context menu again and choose Paste from the choices.
COPY AND PASTE FACEBOOK PHOTOS ON THE DESKTOP
Want to repeat those nice inspiring image quotes or the other image? It’s easy as the additional Copy and pastes job on the browser.
- Go to the image you would like to repeat.
- Right-click on the image and choose Copy image from the context menu. you’ll also use an equivalent method within the Gallery view.
- Paste it during a new message, a talk in Messenger, or the other location on your computer.
Copy and Paste on Facebook Mobile Apps
Copy and paste on the Facebook app for iOS or Android is even more comfortable and faster.
- Open and log into the Facebook app. The screenshots below are from Facebook for iOS.
- Scroll through your Facebook feed or to someone else’s timeline and attend the post you would like to repeat. Tap on the text once to expand the whole base if necessary.
- You can also press and hold on hyperlinks or tags within the post to repeat and paste them elsewhere.
- Tap and hold on to the text to pick the whole block of text. Select Copy to store the content within Apple’s universal clipboard.
- You can now paste the content anywhere you would like.
COPY AND PASTE PHOTOS ON THE FACEBOOK APP
Facebook doesn’t allow shared videos to be copied and pasted. But no such restrictions stop you from copying a photograph from a Facebook post and using another app like WhatsApp to share it.
- Go to the Facebook post with the photo you would like to repeat.
- Tap once to pick and open it within the Gallery view.
- Tap and hold on to the photo to display the menu. Select Copy Photo to send the image to the clipboard.
- Paste the photo in the other app that supports images. as an example, you’ll take a photograph from Facebook and share it via Twitter or WhatsApp.