How to Connect Airpods to Thinkpad
1. Put the Airpods into the case that came with your laptop.
2. Connect the power cord to your thinkpad and the USB port on your airpods.
3. Use a computer mouse or other device to connect the headphones to the thinkpad’s audio jack (or use an audio adapter if your sound card doesn’t support USB).
4. Play music from your airpods through your thinkpad’s speakers, or watch videos and art online through your thinkpad’s screen.
How to connect AirPods to your Windows PC in a few quick steps
Apple’s AirPods are utterly wireless Bluetooth earbuds designed primarily for iOS devices, just like the iPhone and iPad. But AirPods work with all kinds of other devices also, including Android phones and PCs.
Of course, if you employ AirPods with a PC, you will not get their connectivity to Siri – that only works when the buds are connected to an iPhone or iPad.
But if you would like to use your AirPods together with your |along with your > together with your PC when they are not paired with your iPhone, here is the way to get them up and running.
How to connect AirPods to a PC
- Confirm your AirPods are within the case and are charged.
- Start Settings from the beginning menu. It is the gear-shaped icon above the facility button. You’ll also type “Settings” within the Start menu search box.
- Click “Devices.”
- At the highest of the “Bluetooth & other devices” section, confirm Bluetooth is turned on (the switch should be slid to the right and colored blue).
- Click “Add Bluetooth or another device.”
- within the Add a tool window, click “Bluetooth.”
- Open the lid of your AirPods case.
- Press and hold the tiny button on the rear of the case for several seconds until the status light on the front of the case starts blinking white.
- The AirPods should appear within the list of devices available for pairing (they might first appear as “Headphones,” then change to “AirPods” after a couple of moments). Click “AirPods.”
Windows will hook up with the AirPods and display a hit message. You’ll now hear your PC audio through the AirPods.