Here we can see, “How Do I Send Disappearing Messages On My iPhone? Invisible Ink!”
You’d want to convey a secret message to someone special. You’ve heard that an iPhone, iPad, or iPod can accomplish it, but you’re unsure how. In this tutorial, I’ll teach you how to use the Messages app on your iPhone to send disappearing invisible ink messages and how to read invisible ink messages.
In iOS 10, Apple added the Invisible Ink effect to the new Messages app.
How Do I Send Disappearing Messages Written In Invisible Ink In The Messages App On My iPhone?
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone and use invisible ink to type the message you want to send.
- The Send with Effect option will show if you press and hold the blue send arrow.
- To pick that text effect, tap the gray dot on the right side of INVISIBLE INK.
- Tap the blue send arrow to send a disappearing iMessage written in Invisible Ink.
How Do I Read Disappearing Messages Written In Invisible Ink On My iPhone?
If someone gives you an invisible ink message, press on the text bubble and move your finger back and forth to read what it says.
Congratulations! You’ve just discovered a fantastic new feature in iOS 10: the ability to send disappearing Invisible Ink messages to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Enjoy, and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is it possible to send a text that vanishes from my iPhone?
Open the main app settings page and select Privacy and Default timer for new chats to establish a default expiry time for messages in all your chats (under Disappearing messages). This applies to any new chats you start after that, not existing ones on your phone.
2. On an iPhone, how do you make text invisible?
- Type the message you wish to send as you normally would in the Messages app.
- When the “Send with effect” screen appears, tap and hold the blue arrow in the text field.
- Select INVISIBLE INK and then hit the blue arrow to send the message.
3. Is it possible to disguise my phone number when messaging from an iPhone?
Simply go to Settings from the Home screen to hide your phone number when calling and messaging. Toggle the switch to disable Show My Caller ID while making an outgoing call under Settings > Phone > Show My Caller ID.
4. How to send Secret Messages via iMessage : r/apple – Reddit
5. Messages disappear when I open iMessage : r/iphone – Reddit