Here we can see, “can’t verify microsoft account”
A wide range of users encountered the Sorry we’re having trouble verifying your account error inside Office 365. These errors are often highly annoying, and since of it, you’ll not be ready to use the software usually.
This issue can happen either because the pc you’re using lost its connection to the software or if the login credentials (password and email address) have changed or haven’t been ready to synchronize.
In this article, we’ll explore a number of the simplest methods to undertake and troubleshoot this error. Would you please follow the steps mentioned during this article closely to avoid causing other issues? Then, read on to seek out out the way to roll in the hay.
How to fix Sorry we’re having trouble verifying your account Office 365 error?
1. Remove cache from every browser on your PC with CCleaner
- Open CCleaner or download it to your hard drive.
- Click on the Custom Clean option from the menu on the proper side of your window.
- Check the Windows and Applications tabs -> tick the boxes next to Internet Cache for all the browsers found on your hard drive.
- Click the Analyze button.
- Check the results list -> click on Run Cleaner.
- Wait for the method to finish, restart your PC, then check to ascertain if the difficulty persists.
2. Verify the account details used in your Office 365 software
- Open up any Office 365 software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Click on the File button found within the top taskbar menu.
- Select Account to open up the settings and check the name of the Account used inside Office.
- If the Account that you want to use with Office 365 has changed, or the password has been reset, select Sign Out or Switch User.
- Sign back in using the proper credentials.
- If the Account has the proper license connected to it, then this could solve your issue.
- If the difficulty persists, please follow the subsequent method.
3. Verify that your Office 365 account has the correct license
If you’re not the Office 365 administrator, you’ll get to contact the person who deals with this department inside your company and ask about the licensing of your software.
If you’re the Office 365 administrator, you’ll get to check the licensing of all the Office 365 software with issues identifying the Account.
You can update the license with the proper username and password, and therefore the error Sorry, we’re having trouble verifying your Account inside Office 365 will disappear.
1.Microsoft Can’t Verify Ownership of my Account!
One of my email accounts was recently hacked and locked. Unfortunately, we’ve recently moved house, and the verification phone number relates to our old address; therefore, the only option I even have is to verify online.
I’ve entered altogether the knowledge which the verification process requests, and still, Microsoft won’t grant me access. the email address is even linked to my primary email account, so I even have no idea why the verification process fails whenever.
2.I can’t verify my Microsoft account.
I can sign into my school Microsoft account, but I can not verify my identity because it’s sending a code to my old phone number, which isn’t my number anymore. It isn’t giving me an option for the other verification method. How am I able to verify my identity?
3. Can’t verify my Account
I need access to my old gaming email. The password is correct. However, I want to verify the Account. Presumably, because I have never used it for an extended time or it’s been compromised. I changed my phone number two years ago, so receiving a code won’t work. I also can send a code to my Gmail account, but that does not work either. I never get anything to my Gmail. I have been trying to call support, but I always get disconnected or placed on hold. What do I do? I want that Account.
4. Can’t verify new Win 10 account
5.Microsoft verification code not working.
Source via: windowsreport