YouTube channel tracking dashboard illustration
Picture YouTube channel functionality with critical metrics such as opinions, typical period, and average opinion percent.
What’s this Youtube dashboard for?
The YouTube dash template supplies a comprehensive view of your YouTube station performance. Easily link your YouTube station and track views in your movies, average period, and the number of new subscribers you have. Picture overall channel operation to observe where the audiences are coming out, and also what will be the finest videos.
What does this Youtube dashboard achieve?
Monitors your YouTube station functionality in a single view.
Visualizes your movie functionality according to KPIs, for example, perspectives and average view period.
Highlights your station subscriber’s action and routines.
Use the Youtube Channel dashboard
Use the Channel dash to acquire a synopsis of current activity in your station, and find out what is new and exciting about YouTube.
See your Youtube Channel dashboard
To start your dash, either:
- Proceed Right to YouTube Studio.
- From anyplace on YouTube, pick your profile image after which YouTube Studio.
Navigate your channel dashboard
On the dashboard, you will see a couple of unique cards.
- Channel offenses: Community exemptions warnings, strikes, or conclusions regarding appeals.
- Latest video functionality: A photo of your most recent movie or live flow is acting.
- Latest comments: A photo of the most recent comments you haven’t reacted to.
- Newest post: A photo of how well your crowd participates with your most recent community article. You will only find this if you’re qualified for this Community tab.
- Information: The latest updates from YouTube.
- What is new in Studio: The most recent updates to founder features and tools.
- Creator Insider: The Hottest videos in the Creator Insider channel.
- Suggestions for you: Personalized hints and best practices on your station.
- Important notifications: Significant speeches about your station and videos. Read below.
- Channel Analytics: An instant summary of your station’s view time, subscribers, and views to your station throughout the previous 28 days. It is also possible to see your existing subscribers and best videos.
- Recent readers: An inventory of your station’s current subscribers. It’s possible to select a time and sort the listing by contributor count.
- Known problems: Ongoing YouTube events affecting many users or channels.
Understand important notifications
The following kinds of alarms can now appear from the necessary notifications card onto your station dash. We are working to include different types of warnings to this particular card later on.
- Monetization: Whether your station is accepted, no more qualified for, or not authorized for monetization.
- Copyright: If you have obtained a copyright attack or a copyright case.
The following kinds of alarms won’t be displayed from the important Alerts card. We are working to bring these kinds of warnings to your card later on. Make Certain That You check your email to receive upgrades in these regions:
- Notifications regarding your AdSense accounts
- Advertiser-friendliness manual inspection Success