Here we can see “youtube an error occurred please try again later”
An error occurred, please try again later – YouTube error
- We’ve all seen the infamous error that happened in YouTube while trying to observe a video, and your connection presumably causes it.
- This annoying problem also can be triggered by a problem together with your browser.
- Changing your DNS are often assists you affect this YouTube error.
- You can also attempt to update your audio drivers by using dedicated software.
Most folks visit YouTube daily, but some users have reported an error message that says an error occurred; please try again later.
This error will prevent you from watching videos, but fortunately for you, today we’ll show you ways to repair this error on Windows 10.
An error occurred; please try again. Later messages will prevent you from watching YouTube videos. Speaking of issues with YouTube, users reported the subsequent problems:
- YouTube an error occurred when searching – Users reported this error on YouTube while checking out videos. This is often presumably a glitch that you can resolve by restarting your browser.
- YouTube an error occurred while performing this operation – this is often just a variation of this problem, and you’ll fix it by using one among our solutions.
- An error occurred when watching YouTube – consistent with users; this error usually occurs while observing YouTube videos. However, you would possibly be ready to fix it by clearing the cache or changing the video quality.
- An error occurred in YouTube Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera – This error can appear in any browser. If you encounter it, make sure to undertake one of our solutions.
- An error occurred in YouTube Flash Player – Sometimes, this issue could be caused by Flash player, and to repair it, you would like to uninstall Flash from your PC.
- YouTube videos not playing – There are many reasons why YouTube videos aren’t playing, and if you’ve got this problem, we propose that you try a number of our solutions.
What can I do if an error occurred on YouTube?
- Change your DNS
- Use ditch This Site option
- Update your audio drivers
- Disable Shockwave Flash
- Clear cookies and cache and update your plugins
- Disable hardware acceleration
- Plugin your headphones or speakers to your computer
- Uninstall/repair Bitdefender
- Switch to a particular browser
- Change the standard of your videos
- Make sure that cookies are enabled
- Reinstall your browser
1. Change your DNS
- Right-click the network icon in your system tray and choose Open Network & Internet settings from the menu.
- Now click on the Change adapter options.
- A new window will now appear. Locate your network connection and right-click it. Choose Properties from the menu.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list and click on the Properties button.
- Check to Use the following DNS server addresses and set the well-liked DNS server to eight .8.8.8 and therefore the Alternate DNS server to eight .8.4.4. Click okay to save the changes.
If you’re frequently getting an error occurred, please try later message again while attempting to observe YouTube videos; the matter could be your DNS.
By default, your PC uses your ISP’s DNS, but sometimes you would possibly have problems with it. So you’ll change your DNS by performing the steps from above.
After doing that, check if the matter is resolved. By changing these settings, you’ll force your Internet connection to use Google’s DNS rather than your default one.
Few users reported that this solution worked for them, so be happy to undertake it out. If Google’s DNS doesn’t work for you, change the settings to the default values, and you’ll be back to your default DNS.
An even better idea is to download and install a VPN. One additional advantage to the present is that you simply are going to be ready to circumvent various geographic restrictions from YouTube. Secondly, you’ll increase your security and privacy in doing so.
We recommend installing PIA – private internet access. It offers better connection speeds than most services and top servers in various locations around the world.
If you’re curious about changing the DNS from PIA, here’s the way to do precisely that:
- But, first, disconnect from the VPN and open the app.
- Select the three horizontal dots and click on Settings.
- Go to the Network tab.
- From here, you’ll select the DNS nameservers you would like to use. The recommended option is to use PIA DNS.
- Reconnect to the VPN and reload Youtube.
Switch countries from PIA if you’re experiencing slow loading times. Choose one that’s near you.
2. Use Forget About This Site option
- Open Firefox and open browsing History. You’ll open browsing History by pressing Ctrl + H on your keyboard.
- Now search your browsing history and find any YouTube link.
- Right-click it and choose ditch This Site.
- Restart Firefox and check out playing any YouTube video.
Forget About This Site may be a useful Firefox feature that permits you to eliminate cookies, saved passwords, and cache files for a particular website. To use it, do the above.
This is an easy trick that may assist you with an error that occurred; please try later error again, so be happy to undertake it out.
3. Update your audio drivers
Some users claim that after updating their audio drivers, the difficulty was resolved for them, so you would possibly want to undertake and find the newest audio drivers for your sound card.
You can attempt to visit your motherboard or sound card manufacturer’s website, locate and download the newest Windows 10 drivers.
However, updating the drivers manually is often tedious and time-consuming, so we recommend employing dedicated software to download all the outdated drivers on your PC automatically.
The tool recommended below is quick, light, and solves all of your driver issues with one swift action and just a couple of seconds of some time.
Drivers are essential for your PC and every one of the programs that you use daily. So if you would like to avoid crashes, freezes, bugs, lag, or other problems, you’ll get to keep them updated.
Constantly checking for driver updates is time-consuming. Fortunately, you’ll use an automatic solution that will safely check for brand spanking new updates and apply them with ease, and that’s why we strongly recommend DriverFix.
Follow these easy steps to update your drivers securely:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the appliance.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all of your faulty drivers.
- The software will now show you all the drivers that have issues, and you only got to select those you’d liked fixed.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the most recent drivers.
- Restart your PC for the changes to require effect.
4. Disable Shockwave Flash
1. Open Firefox, and in the address bar, type the following:
2. Go to the Plugins section and find Shockwave Flash. Then, from the dropdown menu, choose Never Activate.
Sometimes Shockwave Flash can cause an error to occur; please try again later to seem while watching YouTube videos, so confirm that it’s disabled.
To disable Shockwave Flash in Firefox, follow the instructions written above.
If you don’t use Firefox, confirm that you disable Shockwave Flash on the browser that you’re currently using.
The process of disabling Shockwave Flash is analogous for all modern browsers.
5. Clear cookies and cache and update your plugins
- Click the menu button within the top right corner and choose Library.
- Next, click on History.
- Now click on Clear Recent History.
- Select what sort of data you would like to get rid of. In our case, we’ve selected cache and cookies, but you’ll choose other kinds of data if you would like. Next, select the specified time range and click on the Clear now button.
- When cookies and cache are deleted, restart Firefox.
Please try again later to fix an error; you would possibly want to clear cookies and cache. to try to do this in Firefox, follow the steps outlined above.
Although we’ve shown you ways to delete cache and cookies in Firefox, similar steps apply to other modern browsers.
If you employ any browser plugins, especially Shockwave Flash, you would possibly want to update them to the newest version to repair possible incompatibility issues.
6. Disable hardware acceleration and try changing the video resolution
- Start Firefox and attend Options.
- When the choices tab opens, scroll right down to the Performance section.
- Uncheck both Uses recommended performance settings and Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Restart Firefox and check out playing any YouTube video.
Some users have reported that hardware acceleration can cause issues with YouTube. Therefore the instructions above show you ways to disable it in Firefox.
If you employ a particular browser, you ought to know that you can similarly disable hardware acceleration in the other browser.
Hardware acceleration can cause various issues, but YouTube videos should be resolved after disabling them.
7. Plug in your headphones or speakers to your computer
This seems like an unusual solution, but users have reported that plugging in your headphones or speakers to the audio jack while playing YouTube videos fixes this problem.
So if you’re using built-in speakers, try connecting headphones or speakers to repair this issue.
Usually, there’s a Red Crosscheck in the quantity control icon in Taskbar, and if you notice it, reconnect your speakers or headphones and check out playing YouTube videos again.
8. Uninstall/repair Bitdefender
According to some users, it seems that Bitdefender also can cause this YouTube error, and to repair it, you’ll get to remove or repair Bitdefender.
It has been reported that repairing Bitdefender fixes the YouTube issue, but if repairing Bitdefender doesn’t work for you, you would possibly want to uninstall it.
Several users reported that they fixed the difficulty just by updating the newest version of Bitdefender, making sure to undertake that.
If you don’t use Bitdefender, try disabling or temporarily uninstalling your antivirus software to repair this issue.
Sometimes switching to a particular antivirus solution can fix the matter. However, if you’re trying to find a replacement antivirus, make sure to undertake a number of our updated best antivirus selections.
9. Change the quality of your videos
An error occurred. Would you mind trying again? Unfortunately, a later error message will prevent you from watching YouTube videos, but users found a fast and straightforward workaround.
According to users, you’ll fix this problem just by changing the video quality of the video.
To change the video quality, you only need to click the Gear icon within the bottom right corner of the video and choose a special rate.
Keep in mind that this is often just a workaround, so you’ll need to repeat it for each YouTube video you attempt to watch.
10. Switch to a different browser
If nothing else works and this error persists, you would possibly want to undertake switching to a particular browser.
Users have reported that this issue isn’t present in browsers altogether, so until your current browser gets updated, maybe switch to a special one.
The browser recommended below is safe, fast and it comes with a built-in free VPN which will assist you in protecting your privacy online in the least time.
11. Make sure that cookies are enabled
- Open your browser, click the Menu icon within the top right corner and choose Settings from the menu.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click on Content settings.
- Navigate to the Cookies section.
- Locate Block third-party cookies setting and confirm that it’s turned off.
Another cause for an error occurred; please try again. The later error could be disabled cookies. YouTube relies on cookies, and if they’re disabled, you would possibly encounter this error.
To fix the matter, you would like to enable cookies in your browser by performing the steps above.
After disabling Block third-party cookies setting, YouTube should start working again. We showed you ways to disable this feature in Google Chrome, and therefore the process is analogous in other web browsers.
12. Reinstall your browser
If you’re getting an error occurred, please try again later error message while trying to observe YouTube videos; you would possibly want to undertake to reinstall your browser.
Users reported this issue in Firefox, but after reinstalling it, the matter was resolved entirely.
This solution also applies to other web browsers like Chrome or Internet Explorer, and if you’re having this problem, reinstall your browser and check if that helps.
Keep in mind that uninstalling your browser will remove your cookies, history, and saved passwords, so you would possibly want to export them before you reinstall.
If you continue to have problems playing videos on YouTube, we even have another great guide to fix YouTube on Windows 10.
An error occurred; please try again. Unfortunately, later errors will prevent you from watching YouTube videos, but you ought to be ready to fix this annoying problem using one of our solutions.
1. Youtube error: “An error occurred. Would you please try again later?
Youtube was working fine, but now it gives me the error message, “An error occurred. Would you please try again later? (Playback ID: uFCV2ClQxLQMYdFX)”
I cleared cache, refreshed the browser, restarted, disabled unblock, and logged out of my YT account. Still doesn’t seem to figure.
Youtube works fine on other browsers like edge and chrome.
2. YouTube, an error occurred. Please try again later
I’m running Clear Linux now for a short time, and that I adore it.
But I always have trouble with playing YouTube Videos. Youtube Player tells me on the original videos, “An error occurred. Would you please try again later? (Playback ID: OHZJ78MCimHTGSs8)”
It’s possible to play some videos, but mostly I will be able to get that error.
3. How to Fix “An Error Occurred, Please Try Again Later” problem on YouTube?
When I want to observe a video on YouTube, the video stops an error message pops up: “An Error Occurred, Please Try Again Later. Learn more.” In some cases, a different Playback ID code appears. After I refresh the online page, the matter disappears. It also occurs once I attempt to look for something on Youtube. the difficulty is beginning to get on my nerves. I’d appreciate your advice.
4. YouTube “An error occurred; please try again later.
So as of the past few weeks, I even have been getting a playback error on YouTube, as per the quote/link below. It seems as if the difficulty could also be around how advertisements are sent to the client now from YouTube. Has the AdGuard team looked into this possible issue?