Here we can see, “How to Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Just 1$”
- Microsoft offers discounts on its membership services regularly, and it appears that Game Pass Ultimate is now available for $1.
- We’ll teach you how to acquire this service for the least amount of money feasible.
Platform gamers who enjoy deals and the Xbox console are likely familiar with the Xbox Game Pass. Of course, there are other Xbox Game Pass subscription options:
- Xbox Live Gold
- Price – US $9.99/month
- Games with Gold allow for online multiplayer as well as monthly free games.
- EA Play
- Price – US $4.99/month
- EA’s library of older games, with new games added within 6 to 9 months of their release.
- Game Pass for PC/Console
- Price – US $9.99/month
- Access to over 200 Microsoft and third-party games via a game subscription service.
- Price – N/A
- A cloud game streaming service that allows you to access select Game Pass titles on your mobile device.
- Game Pass Ultimate
- Price – US $14.99/month
- In one package, you get Xbox Live Gold, EA Play, Game Pass for PC, Game Pass for Console, and xCloud.
However, you can now acquire Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1 for a limited time.
How do I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1?
The basic idea is that you may convert your Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for PC or Console time to Game Pass Ultimate time at a 1:1 ratio.
You can only do it if you pay in advance for up to 36 months, and it only applies to $1 or $14.99 payments.
It all starts with you purchasing three years of Xbox Live Gold, transferring it to your Microsoft account, and then converting it to Game Pass Ultimate time.
Without further ado, here’s how to obtain Game Pass Ultimate at the cheapest price:
- Go to your Microsoft account
- Turn off any existing recurring billing for Game Pass or Xbox Live
- Purchase 3 12-month Xbox Live cards
- You don’t have to buy 3 years worth of game time, but this way you save the most money
- Redeem each Xbox Live card at redeem.microsoft.com.
- Before you click Submit, remember to switch off the recurring billing toggle.
- This is true for each key separately.
- Check to determine if your Xbox Live and Game Pass subscriptions are both at least 36 months old.
- Click Join Now on the Xbox Game Pass website for your region.
- Under Ultimate, click Join for $1.
- Fill out the payment forms and follow the instructions.
- Your Game Pass and Xbox Live time have been updated to Game Pass Ultimate in your Microsoft account.
Take advantage of this deal while it lasts and gets monthly games, free titles, member discounts, and more for only $1 per month.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is Game Pass still available for $1?
The first month of Xbox GamePass Ultimate is now available for $1. After the first month, you’ll pay $9.99 for a PC membership, $14.99 for an Ultimate membership, or $9.99 for a Console membership.
2. How long will Xbox Game Pass Ultimate stay available for $1?
Remember that this Game Pass Ultimate $1 offer includes one month of service in addition to whatever amount of Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscription time you convert. If you go over the 36-month limit, you won’t get the whole month.
3. Is it possible to cancel Xbox Game Pass after the first $1?
Is it possible to cancel the $1 Game Pass? You can cancel your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at any time, and you’ll keep your Ultimate advantages until your prepaid period expires, after which you won’t be charged again.
4. A comprehensive guide on how to get Game Pass Ultimate for
5. Game Pass Deals & Conversion : r/XboxGamePass – Reddit