Here we can see, “How to: Crossplay Overwatch on PC, Xbox, Ps5, and Nintendo”
- Overwatch will soon be playable on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Windows PC.
- For the time being, no official release date for this long-awaited feature has been set.
- Players that log in to the game by the end of 2021 will receive a Golden Loot Box to commemorate the launch of the cross-play functionality.
- This guide will walk you through the steps you’ll need to take to cross-play Overwatch.
This can only be music to the ears of die-hard Overwatch fans who have been hoping for something like this for a long time.
And, after a long wait, cross-play will be accessible for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Windows PC players.
Overwatch now supports cross-platform play on all platforms
Although no official release date for this new feature has been set, there are some specifics on the prerequisites for cross-playing accessible.
Players from various platforms will be able to play Overwatch with and against one another thanks to cross-platform play.
However, cross-saving, or the ability to transfer your progress and account information from one platform to another, is still a long way off.
Even better, with the launch of the cross-play functionality, everyone who checks in to the game before the end of 2021 will receive a Golden Loot Box to commemorate the occasion.
How do I play Overwatch with my friends?
According to a blog post, all console players who wish to play with people from other platforms will need to create a Battle.net account and link it to their console account.
PC players do not need to do this because they already have a Battle.net account via which they may play this fantastic game.
When the game is released, they will be prompted to link their console account to a Battle.net account.
You can establish a Battle.net account by following the procedures outlined below.
- Battle.net is a great place to start.
- Create a Battle.net account for free.
- Go to your Account Settings after you’ve created your Battle.net account.
- Under Account Settings, go to the “Connections” section and link your console.
All you have to do now after you’ve created your Battle.net account and are ready to battle foes across all platforms.
Once Cross-Play is implemented, these instructions apply to the in-game procedures console players will need to follow.
- Start the game on your computer.
- To proceed through the Overwatch welcome page, press the confirmation button.
- You will be given an alpha-numeric code as well as a QR code.
- You can enter the alpha-numeric code at blizzard.com/link.
- Scanning the QR code using a mobile app will send you to the linked web page, pre-populated with the code given in-game.
- To complete the connection between your console game and your Battle.net account, log in with your Battle.net account credentials.
- You’ll see a notification stating that your account has been successfully connected in-game.
All that is left now is for the developers to complete the procedure so that we may all enjoy some good old-fashioned competition on all gaming platforms.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Is it possible to play Overwatch on both Xbox and PC?
Overwatch has a close-knit community, and now that the game is accessible on XBOX, Switch, Playstation, and PC, crossplay is finally possible. It’s no secret that Overwatch caters to a diverse group of gamers all over the world.
2. Is it possible to play PS5 games on a PC?
A cross-play game is one that allows people to play multiplayer mode on several platforms at the same time. To put it another way, if you have a PS5 and your first friend has an Xbox One X, but your second friend has a PC, a cross-play game will allow you to play together.
3. Is it possible to play Overwatch on both an Xbox and a Nintendo Switch?
Yes, Blizzard has finally introduced crossplay in Overwatch on all platforms, after months of anticipation. As part of the matchmaking process, cross-platform compatibility is now accessible on PC, Xbox, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Players on PCs are unable to disable the feature.
4. Cross-Play Beta Info : r/Overwatch – Reddit
5. Cross-Play is coming to Overwatch : r/NintendoSwitch – Reddit