Here we can see, “microsoft jigsaw not loading”
Microsoft Jigsaw may be a fun jigsaw app. However, some MS Jigsaw users have posted on forums stating that the software app crashes once they start.
Consequently, they can’t get the app up and running. These are a couple of resolutions that may fix a Microsoft Jigsaw app that isn’t working.
How to fix Microsoft Jigsaw problems?
- Open the Microsoft Store App Troubleshooter
- Reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw
- Reset MS Jigsaw
- Reset the Microsoft Store cache
- Check for app updates
- Set up a replacement user account
1. Open the Microsoft Store App Troubleshooter
- Open Cortana by pressing the sort here to look button on the taskbar.
- Enter troubleshoot as a keyword in Cortana’s search box.
- Select Troubleshoot to open the list of troubleshooters in Settings.
- Select Microsoft Store App and click on Run the troubleshooter.
- Then you’ll undergo the app troubleshooter’s resolutions.
First, inspect the Microsoft Store App troubleshooter included in Windows 10. That troubleshooter fixes apps that aren’t working. You’ll do so by completing the above procedure.
2. Reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw
Alternatively, you’ll reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. to try to do that, right-click Microsoft Jigsaw on your Start menu’s app list and choose its Uninstall option.
However, you extra got to use an appropriate tool to scan for leftovers after the quality uninstall. Revo Uninstaller Pro is a perfect option to consider.
It easily removes all remnants of supposedly uninstalled programs and performs extended scanning procedures for leftovers. As for the included command-line program uninstall support, it’s a serious advantage to enjoy!
After using it, open the Microsoft Official page and press the now button to reinstall the app.
3. Reset MS Jigsaw
- Open the Cortana app.
- Enter the keyword apps within the search box, then select to open Apps & features.
- Scroll down the app list and choose MS Jigsaw.
- Then click Advanced options to open the settings shown directly below.
- Press the push button.
- A small box then opens, stating that the choice resets the app’s data. Press the push button there to verify.
- Restart Windows after resetting MS Jigsaw.
Resetting apps is one of the simplest ways to repair them. Windows 10 includes a Reset option that erases app data and restores the chosen app to its default settings.
Do not hesitate to reset MS Jigsaw as described above.
4. Reset the Microsoft Store cache
- Open the Win + X menu by pressing its Win key + X hotkey.
- Select Run to open that accessory.
- Then enter wsreset.exe in Run.
- Press the OK button to reset the MS Store cache.
A corrupt MS Store cache can have an impression on UWP apps. However, some users have confirmed that resetting the MS Store cache fixed Microsoft Jigsaw for them
5. Check for app updates
- Click the Microsoft Store tile on the beginning menu to open that app.
- Click the See more button at the highest right of the MS Store app.
- Select the Downloads and updates choice to open an inventory of updates.
- Then press the Get updates button to see for updates.
An outdated app is more likely to crash when it starts than an updated one. To confirm that MS Jigsaw is that the most updated version. You’ll check for app updates within MS Store as described above.
6. Set up a new user account
- Press the Settings button on the beginning menu.
- Then select Accounts > Family & people to open the window shown below.
- Select the Add somebody else choice to open the window within the snapshot below.
- Click I don’t have this person’s sign-in info to open the account setup fields.
- Click the Add a user without a Microsoft account option, fill out the specified account text boxes, and press Next.
- Then sign off of Windows and check-in together with your new user account.
- Open the MS Jigsaw app within the new user account.
The MS Jigsaw app won’t work, thanks to a user account issue. If that’s the case, find out another user account, then run the app from there.
One, or more, of these resolutions, might kick-start the Microsoft Jigsaw app. to those resolutions, a System File Checker scan may additionally fix the app.
1.Microsoft Jigsaw not loading
It takes about 6 to 12 times to load MS Jigsaw before it runs properly. However, once I can catch on to load, then it runs perfectly.
Why can’t Microsoft fix this ?????
2.Microsoft Jigsaw won’t load
I’m running Build 14942. About four builds ago, MS Jigsaw stopped loading puzzles. the brand screen opens as if it’s getting to work. But, on the other hand, it never loads the puzzles. I even have tried the MS Store app troubleshooter, but it doesn’t fix the Jigsaw issue. I even have attempted to delete and reinstall the sport, with no success.
I don’t receive any error code or message. It simply won’t load puzzles
MS Solitaire and MS Mahjong work perfectly.
Would you please help me troubleshoot this issue?
My hardware is an Asus T100TA;
Intel Atom CPU Z3740 1.33Ghz
2 GB of RAM
32 bit OS
3.Microsoft Jigsaw won’t open my puzzles, and I have just paid another year’s subscription
Microsoft Jigsaws have worked well for years. I even have numerous of them downloaded.
Now it won’t open the download collection or my very own collection.
I have just paid a year’s subscription and can’t access these.
Other Microsoft products, like Solitaire, are fine.
4.Latest Windows 8.1 Updates, Now Microsoft Jigsaw Doesn’t Load.
5.Microsoft Jigsaw driver-related crash on Surface Pro when ad loads (and a workaround/fix)
Source via: windowsreport