Here we can see, “How to: Fix League of Legends Dual Monitor Issues on Windows 10”
If you’re a PC gamer, chances are you’ve had to deal with the frustration of trying to move a game window from one monitor to another. Thankfully, there’s a relatively easy way to do this with the popular game League of Legends. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to get it done.
How to move league of legends to another monitor
To move League of Legends to another monitor, right-click on the desktop icon and select “Properties.” In the “Target” field, change the resolution to match the other monitor.
For example, if the other monitor is 1024×768, then change the resolution to 1024×768.
In the “Start in” field, change the directory to match the other monitor.
For example, if the other monitor is D:\Games\League of Legends\, then change the directory to D:\Games\League of Legends\. Save the changes and launch League of Legends.
The game should now be displayed on the other monitor.
- To move League of Legends to another monitor, open the game’s settings and select the “Display” option.
- Change the “Display Mode” to “Windowed” or “Borderless Windowed.”
- Next, click on the “Advanced” button and change the “Monitor” setting to the number of the monitor you want to play the game on.
- Finally, click “OK” to save your changes.
- To move League of Legends to another monitor, players will need to first close the game.
- Once the game is closed, players will need to open the Task Manager and end the “LeagueClientUx.exe” process.
- Once that process is ended, players will be able to open the game on the desired monitor.
- Open the League of Legends client and log in.
- Click on the “Settings” button located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Game” option from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the “Display” section and select the monitor you want to play League of Legends on.
- Click on the “Apply” button and then launch League of Legends.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.