Here we can see, “How to Set Alarm on Android”
How to Make a Simple Android Alarm
- A normal alarm is usually available in the Clock app on an Android device.
- Swipe up on your phone to open the App Drawer, then choose the Clock symbol.
- Select the addition (+) sign after making sure the Alarm is chosen on the bottom left.
- Select OK after selecting the time you want your alarm to go off.
- Your new alarm, along with a slew of options, appears and is switched on by default. If you want the alarm to go off more than once, tick the Repeat box and select certain days. You may also add a Label or a Google Assistant Routine, alter the alarm’s default sound, and disable or enable the vibration feature.
How to Use Bixby to Set an Android Alarm
Set and use alarms on your Samsung phone with the help of Samsung Bixby.
- Hold down the Bixby button for a few seconds.
- Tell Bixby what time you want the alarm to go off. “Set an alarm for 7 a.m.,” for example. Bixby will add a new alarm to the Clock app on its own.
- Press and hold the Bixby button to turn off an alarm. “Turn off the alarm for 7 a.m.” or “Turn off the alarm for later” are examples of phrases you can use to tell Bixby which alarm you want to turn off.
How to Use Google Assistant to Set an Alarm
Setting the alarm is a little easier with Google Assistant. All you have to do is ask if it has access to your smartphone, and it will start the process.
- To activate the assistant, say “OK, Google.”
- “Set an alarm,” you say.
- “Set an alarm for 7:00 a.m.,” Google Assistant should ask, or you can say, “Set an alarm for 7:00 a.m.”
From Android 4.4 (Kitkat) to 5.1.1, here’s how to set the alarm (Lollipop)
For setting alarms, older Android versions feature a more user-friendly UI. While most concepts are the same, the setup is slightly different.
- Select the time to set your desired alarm time while you’re in the Clock app.
- Below, you may set the time by rotating the dial and selecting each number for your chosen alarm.
- Select OK after you’ve set the time.
- Select the box Repeat to set the days of the week when you want the alarm to go off.
- Choose which days you want the alarm to go off.
- To set the alarm sound, select the Bell icon.
- To continue, select the sound you want for your alarm and then press the back button.
- Select Label to give your alarm a name.
- Select OK after entering the desired name.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. Is there an alarm clock on Android?
The built-in Clock app on your Android device lets you set the alarm, start a timer, utilize a stopwatch, and check the time around the world. You can tweak the ringer sounds, snooze settings, and more when setting the alarm.
2. On Android, where is the clock app?
To get to the Clock app, go to the Home screen and tap the Clock icon, or go to the App Drawer and open the Clock app from there. This article is about Google’s Clock app, which you can get for any Android phone from Google Play.
3. How can I put the clock on my Android’s sleep screen?
The trick is to go to Settings > Display > Screen saver, select the Clock option, then hit the Settings button (the gear-shaped one) to choose an analog or digital clock style and toggle “night mode” on and off.
4. Is there a really simple alarm clock app? : r/Android – Reddit
5. Android App to set an alarm when getting notifications – Reddit