Here we can see, “How to: Fix Volume Screen Constantly Flashes in Windows 8”
Specific issues may arise following the installation of the new operating system. Our issue this time is a constantly flashing Volume window that refuses to disappear from the screen. However, a few methods may be able to remedy this issue.
1. Restart the Sound service if it hasn’t already
The Volume window may not be removed from the screen because it isn’t responding. You’ll need to stop and restart the Sound service to fix this. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Search and type services in the search box.
- Services that are available to everyone
- Find Windows Audio under Services.
- Stop it by right-clicking on it.
- After that, right-click it again and choose Start.
- Start your computer again.
If the problem persists, consider some of the other suggestions in this post.
2. Sound Troubleshooter for Windows
Fortunately, Windows has a tool for addressing numerous issues. This tool works sometimes and doesn’t work other times, but it wouldn’t hurt to give it a go. Follow these procedures to use Windows Audio Troubleshooter to try to fix your Volume screen problem:
- Type find and repair audio into the search box.
- From the search results, select Find and fix audio playback issues.
- Then, follow the installation wizard’s instructions.
3. Reboot your computer. Again, SFC/SCANNOW should be used
Microsoft has a more robust troubleshooting tool than the standard troubleshooter. It’s the Command Prompt’s SFC/SCANNOW tool. It will examine the system for potential issues and attempt to resolve them. Follow these instructions to run SFC/SCANNOW from the Command Prompt:
- Type cmd into the search box.
- As an administrator, open Command Prompt.
- Press enter after entering the following command: sfc/scannow
- Allow the investigation to conclude.
- Start your computer again.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is the best way to get rid of the volume control on my screen?
- Select the task bar with a right-click.
- Make a selection of options.
- Turn system icons on or off in the Notification section.
- Turn the volume down.
2. What’s the deal with my screen flashing at random?
Display drivers are the most common cause of screen flickering in Windows. To upgrade your display driver, start your computer in safe mode, uninstall your current display adapter, and then search for updates. Start your computer in safe mode, then right-click on Start and select Device Manager.
3. Why does the iPhone’s volume constantly popping up?
The case that surrounds your iPhone or iPad is frequently the source of the problem, as it blocks or places pressure on the switches and buttons. So, before you start troubleshooting, take out your case and observe if the problem persists. Cases frequently press the ringer or volume buttons, causing the indicator to appear on your screen.
4. How can i get rid of the Windows 8 volume popup? – Reddit
5. My screen flickers like this on some games and it’s insanely