Here we can see, “How to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers to One Device”
Use AmpMe to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers
AmpMe, Bose Connect, and Ultimate Ears are three apps that connect numerous Bluetooth devices. The AmpMe app is the most versatile because it isn’t brand-specific, but the Bose and Ultimate Ears apps require Bluetooth speakers from the respective companies.
AmpMe connects cellphones with Bluetooth speakers so you can listen to music from SoundCloud, Spotify, YouTube, or your music library. On any of these platforms, users can establish or join parties and sync with an unlimited number of devices.
The music is controlled by the individual who hosts the party, although other users can offer song requests through the app’s chat feature. The host can also enable the Guest as a DJ option, allowing other guests to add songs to the playlist.
After downloading the app, connect it to your Facebook or Google account to see if your friends are using it, or turn on-location services to find a party near you.
To get a party started, do the following:
- First, toggle the Plus (+) button.
- Tap Connect after selecting the service (Spotify, YouTube, etc.).
- Tap Connect.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Make or choose a playlist.
Use Audio Company Apps to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers
You can combine a smartphone with two speakers using the Bose Connect and Ultimate Ears apps, but only on certain models. Bose Connect is compatible with Bose speakers and headphones, and a Party Mode feature allows you to stream audio to two headphones or speakers simultaneously. Compatible devices are listed on the app’s Google Play and App Store pages.
Boom and MegaBoom, which correlate to two lines of compatible speakers, are two Ultimate Ears apps that transmit audio to numerous speakers. PartyUp is a function in both apps that allows you to connect up to 50 Boom 2 or MegaBoom speakers together.
Use Samsung’s Dual Audio Feature
Take advantage of Samsung’s Bluetooth Dual Audio, which works with most Bluetooth speakers and headphones and doesn’t require Bluetooth 5 if you have a Galaxy S8, S+, or newer model.
To make this functionality available, follow these steps:
- To turn on Bluetooth, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Tap Advanced in Android Pie. Tap the menu icon (3 vertical dots) in the upper-right corner of prior Android versions.
- Toggle the Dual Audio switch on.
- Pair the phone with two speakers, two headphones, or one of each to use Dual Audio, and audio will be streamed to both.
- The first paired device will be turned off if you add a third.
Use HomePod Stereo Pair
Apple’s HomePod Stereo Pair function, identical to Samsung’s Dual Audio, allows customers to pair an iPhone or Mac with two HomePod speakers.
When you connect two HomePods in the same room, you’ll have the option to use them as a stereo pair. You may use the Home app on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac to set up this function. Both HomePods must be in the same room to pair in any situation.
- Double-click or press and hold HomePod in the Home app, then click or tap Settings.
- Create a stereo pair by clicking or tapping Create Stereo Pair.
- Select a second HomePod from the list.
- In the app, there are two HomePod icons. To map a HomePod to the correct channel, tap or click it (right and left).
- Click or tap Back, then Done.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any queries or comments.
- Is there an app that allows two Bluetooth speakers to be connected?
SoundSeeder is an Android software that uses a wireless connection to turn your handset into a multi-speaker music system. You can connect numerous Bluetooth or speakers to your Wi-Fi device and listen to music in sync. The app works with any available Wi-Fi hotspot.
- What is the difference between a Bluetooth splitter and a Bluetooth repeater?
Any non-Bluetooth or Bluetooth device with a 3.5mm audio jack becomes a Bluetooth transmitter with this device. The Bluetooth headphones splitter has a battery life of 10 hours, which is more than enough for any occasion. This audio splitter can also be used as a receiver as well as a transmitter.
- Is it possible to couple two Bluetooth speakers?
You only have one choice to connect numerous different branded Bluetooth speakers to the same device. You’ll need to download an app like Amp. Me to connect all of these speakers to the same device, even from different manufacturers.
- How to connect multiple speakers to one phone?
- Make multiple Bluetooth speakers turn into “one”?