Here we can see “Google Play Error 693”
Android is one of the foremost popular OS (operating system) within the world. There are many apps available in Google Play Store. Despite several advantages of Android, it’s some flaws too. Mainly we face some errors during installation or while downloading the app from the Google play store. Sometimes we face this problem even while updating the app. Don’t you are worried, here I will be able to allow you to know a number of the tactic to repair Error 693 in Google Play Store but, before getting to the particular solution, I would like you to undertake a number of this thing which can solve your problem so that you ought not to try other solution. they’re listed below:
1. Update your Play Store: Check whether your Play Store has any updates or not. it’s also found that a lot of your time, the error is caused thanks to the old version of Play store. So, confirm that your Play store is updated. If not, then update your play store. Then, attempt to download the app again. it’s going to solve your error.
2. Restart your device: Sometimes, just restarting your device can solve this issue. So, why not do this once. To restart your device:
- Unlock the screen of the devices.
- Press and hold the “Power” button until a menu appears.
- Select “Power off “.
- Wait for the device to power off completely.
- Wait 10 seconds, then press and hold the “Power” button to start (ON) the device.
- Now, attempt to download the app again. it’s going to solve your error problem.
Methods to solve Error 693
Method 1: Clearing Cache and Data
- Go to Setting >> attend Application Setting (In some devices, application setting is known as apps).
- Go to, All the apps > >Find the Google Play Store >> Clear Data and Cache
- Once you’ve got clear everything, Next you would like to Force Stop the appliance
- Now, Restart your device and check out to download the app.
If your error is fixed, then the work is completed; otherwise, head to the next method and follow the step.
Method 2: Remove and add Google Account
- Go to Setting >> Accounts >> Google
- Remove all of your Google accounts
- Go back to Google play store and Sign–in your account information
- Accept all the Google terms, set up Google settings, run Google Play Store, and download the app.
- The error should be fixed by now.
This method has worked often, but it’s going to not work for all. If this doesn’t assist you in solving Error 693, then proceed to the next method.
Method 3: Unmount SD card
- Go to Setting >> Storage >> Scroll down and choose “Unmount SD card.”
- Open Google Play Store >> Download the app again that was supplying you with the error message.
- After successful installation, return to Settings >> Storage >> tap on “mount SD card”
- If the above steps didn’t work, also try removing your SD card before installing.
It’s also found that the error message is shown once they attempt to update their app that’s installed on their SD card for some users. So, you’ll try the below method for this problem, and it’ll fix the error.
Method 4: Move the app to Phone
- Go to Settings >> attend Apps >> Select; all the apps
- Scroll down and choose the app that was supplying you with the error during the update
- Select “Move to phone.”
- Open Google Play Store and update the app.
- After successful installation, you’ll move the app back to SD card
So, these are a number of the tactic to repair the error 693. Hopefully, your problem is solved by now. Allow us to know which one worked for you or if you’ve got the other methods, then share with us.