Here we can see, “How to Fix Common F1 2019 Bugs on Windows Pcs”
With the recent release of their new game in the Formula 1 brand, F1 2019 Anniversary Edition, the brilliant team at Codemasters has just made history.
Every racing fan’s ambition is to begin their professional career in Formula 2, advance through the ranks, or compete alongside legends like Ayrton Senna or Alain Prost.
But not even the most recent F1 franchise location was able to flee and reach Nirvana, the place where all bugs have been eradicated.
The good news is that most problems have solutions, as you may discover by reading this article further.
Steps to fix common F1 2019 issues
1. Game crashes at startup
According to the DX and the drivers being used, the most typical problem out there, here’s what you have to do:
- DX12 – AMD RX – If Geometry Culling is enabled, utilizing DX12 may cause crashes. Please either run the game on DX11 or ensure that Geometry Culling is not enabled.
- Nvidia 970 and DX12: If you have an Nvidia 970, you can experience crashes. If you do have that card, make sure to run the game in DX11.
- A crash will occur when using Steam Overlay and Nvidia 430.86 drivers. If you use that driver, make sure to remove the Steam Overlay.
- DX12 – MSI Afterburner – If you switch from Windowed to Fullscreen mode or vice versa, the game can crash. Close MSI Afterburner or start DX11, shut down the game, and then restart it in DX12.
Go to your Library, right-click F1 2019 there, and under the General tab, uncheck the box next to “Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.” to turn off the Steam Overlay.
Open your library to use DX11. Right-click on F1 2019. Play F1 2019 (DX 11).
2. Players can’t use their radio output device
Additionally, players report that regardless of the headset they are using, they cannot communicate with Jeff while on the course.
- Visit the F1 2019 directory.
- Look in the directory for “installers.”
- Run the installation for x64 speechplatformruntime.msi (if installed, then do a repair)
- Start the msspeech sr en-in tele.msi programme
3. Game doesn’t recognize the steering wheel
Disable the configuration support by going to Steam Settings > Controller > General Controller Settings.
4. Audio stutter when driving
Always maintain your drivers up to date because this seems to be a problem with DX 11 exclusively.
5. Xbox One controller trigger rumble does not work
- Change the trigger rumble setting in-game from “Auto” to “On.”
- Rumble’s vibration strength should be increased to 150.
- Leave the game.
- Plug the USB WiFi adapter for the Xbox One controller back in after unplugging it.
Keep your game and drivers updated for a better playing experience while the developers investigate patch releases to address some of these problems.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Which performs better, DirectX 12 or Vulkan?
According to early benchmarks and player reports, DirectX 12 provides a generally smoother experience overall, whereas Vulkan offers slightly higher average frame rates (by 5%). (particularly on NVIDIA graphics cards).
2. Does Vulkan support 2D graphics?
A C++17 library called Vulkan 2D Renderer was created to offer a simple-to-use, high-performance 2D rendering backend for real-time applications. Simple shapes can be displayed in a window with just a few lines of code.
3. Vulkan: A better CPU option?
Compared to the standard DirectX 11 API, Vulkan puts less strain on your CPU but may put more strain on your GPU. This is because that specific piece of hardware is given extra processing power. Sign up for our newsletter to receive the most recent news on gaming, esports, and other topics.
4. Startup crash of F1 2019 with 3080 : r/F1Game – Reddit
5. [F1 2019] [Troubleshooting] Can’t start the game using an …
[F1 2019] [Troubleshooting] Can’t start the game using an RTX3080 from F1Game