Here we can see “Google Play Error 941”
Suppose you are stuck with elderly android operating programs such as Froyo, Gingerbread or even Jellybean 4.1.X and so forth. In that case, you have to have or may experience the Google Play error 941 while attempting to run updates in your Android Marketplace- which is currently upgraded to Google Play shop. On the other hand, the error 941 fixes aren’t frightening in any way. The remedy for this issue follows exactly the identical cache draining measures as many other android marketplaces (Google Play Errors) related errors like malfunction 498, 921, RPC etc.
Today, catch your android tablet computer or smartphone, then follow these only steps to Repair 941error from the Google Play shop:
- Visit Settings >> Manage Programs or Programs >> Open “All” tab
- In the listing of “All” programs >> Scroll Down and Select “Play Store” >> Select Force to prevent, Clear cache along with Clear info.
- Again, return to “All“>> Scroll and Select “Download Manager“>> Select Clear cache and Clear info
- Open Google Play and try upgrading your program. In case the issue persists, continue into the step beneath.
- Again, proceed to “All“>> Scroll and Select “Play Store” >> Select “Uninstall Updates“
Hope that solved the Google play error 941 on your android device. Happy program searching.