Here we can see, “How to: Edit a Secured PDF Without the Password”
- We’ll look at how to modify a password-protected PDF in this tutorial. It’s not as difficult as you may believe.
- The most suggested and quickest option to regain access to a password-protected PDF file is to use a third-party program.
- Another simple technique to unlock the PDF file for editing is to remove the password through the settings.
- By following the methods outlined in this post, you can delete an unknown password from a PDF file in your browser.
Locking your PDF files is a fantastic approach to keep them safe, but you may need to edit a password-protected PDF at times.
This can be a challenging chore, but we have a handful of ways that will allow you to open and edit the PDF file even if the password is forgotten.
Without the password, how can I edit a password-protected PDF?
1. Hire a specialized third-party service
Adobe Acrobat is a powerful and versatile application that allows you to perform various helpful editing operations on PDF files.
If you have forgotten the password to a password-protected PDF document, the actions outlined below will assist you in editing the document.
- Acrobat should be used to open your PDF.
- Then, in the File menu, select Printer from the toolbar.
- Select Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box, then clicks Print.
- Click Save after giving your file a name.
- The PDF file is created and opened in Adobe Acrobat. The PDF is now editable.
2. Discard the password
- In Adobe Acrobat, open the password-protected PDF file.
- Open the Properties window by clicking File.
- After that, access the Security page by clicking on Permission Details.
- Make sure the No Security option is selected.
- In the Security Method menu, look for Remove Password and click it.
- The password will be erased from the original PDF file after this.
- Now that you’ve saved the PDF file, you can access it.
You should be able to edit the PDF after completing the above procedures.
3. Make use of Google Chrome
- Right-click on the locked PDF to open it.
- Choose Open with from the dropdown menu and Chrome Browser.
- Then, right-click on the PDF file and choose Print from the drop-down menu.
- Select Microsoft Print to PDF from the drop-down menu and click Print.
- This is a simple workaround, but it can assist you in editing a password-protected PDF.
4. Remove the password from the internet
Another quick and simple method is just to utilize an online tool to decrypt the PDF’s password.
Thankfully, there are many free programs available, and we recommend that you select one that has received positive customer feedback.
Typically, all you have to do is upload the PDF file, and the provider will erase the mysterious password for you.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I unlock a locked PDF and make it editable?
- Put your password-protected PDF into our PDF Unlocker.
- When asked, type the password.
- Wait for the PDF to unlock before selecting “Edit PDF” to begin working on it.
- When you’re through editing your document, click the download option to save your new PDF.
2. If you forget the password to a PDF, how do you open it?
- Download the Desktop software, install it, and run it.
- From the left-hand panel, choose ‘Unlock.’
- Drag and drop a PDF file into the window.
- All you have to do now is click ‘Unlock’ and you’re done!
3. How can I decrypt a password-protected PDF?
It’s worth noting that the (SECURED) symbol isn’t visible in the file name description. Select the Secure option from the drop-down menu. • Select Remove Security Page 2 • Select Save As from the File drop-down box to save the document in a location where you may upload your eFiling document.
4. LPT: Got a secure PDF you need to edit? If it allows – Reddit
5. How to Unlock A Password Protected PDF File for Free – Reddit
ULPT: If you have an encrypted PDF that you need to modify, E-mail it to yourself in G-mail. Using their document previewer on desktop, click on the ‘Print’ button and select ‘Save as PDF’. This seems to decrypt the PDF and you can do what you would like to it. from UnethicalLifeProTips