Here we can see, “How to: Reduce or Eliminate Screen Shaking in Valheim”
- The screen shake issue in Valheim can be extremely bothersome for some players, so it must be solved.
- Even when doing routine tasks, some users reported experiencing Valheim camera wobble.
- Fortunately, under Settings, the developer has added a camera shaking option.
- You can also install a new mod to address this issue and enhance your gaming experience.
On the plus side, the camera shake adds a little bit of excitement to the game when a boss appears, although this effect is too much for specific users:
Screen shake can be disabled or reduced in some games. Playing survival games where the screen shakes every time I collect a resource gives me terrible headaches.
Is there now a way to lessen this in the game? I didn’t see anything obvious, but I was hoping someone might help me with some simple hacks like changing a value on an INI or something?
The issue is that, as the gamer above points out, screen shaking can occur during normal game actions such as collecting resources.
Fortunately, there is a simple solution for this, which we will discuss in this article.
In Valheim, how can I eliminate screen/camera shake?
1. Disable camera shaking
The solution is actually straightforward to implement, but it’s not where you’d expect it to be. The game’s makers added a camera shake option in the game’s Settings menu.
Go to Settings and select Miscellaneous from the drop-down menu to resolve this issue. Then disable the camera shaking option. The Valheim screen shaking will be reduced or even eliminated due to this.
2. Download and install the Valheim Plus mod
The Valheim Plus mod enhances the game with numerous enhancements and features and a screen shake reduction option.
It’s not a bad idea to give it a shot, and we also have a wonderful guide on setting up the Valheim Plus mod.
However, you must do so at your own risk, as utilizing third-party mods might result in issues such as objects disappearing in Valheim.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why is Valheim’s screen trembling?
The phrase “the ground is trembling” alerts players that an enemy-related event is going to happen. After defeating Valheim’s second boss, The Elder, and killing at least one troll, this can be activated at random.
2. What does Valheim’s shifting forest mean?
After Eikthyr is defeated, Valheim’s “forest is shifting” event can happen at any time, even while players are inside their homes. This is simply an alert that adversaries are approaching and that players should prepare to defend themselves and their properties.
3. What causes the ground to tremble?
The trembling of the ground during an earthquake is referred to as ground shaking. Body waves and surface waves generate ground tremors. Ground shaking intensity increases as magnitude increases and decreases as distance from the causing fault increases, in general.
4. Disable or reduce screen shake? : r/valheim – Reddit
5. Pleeeassse let me turn off screen shake : r/valheim – Reddit