Here we can see, “How to: Save a Secured PDF as a Word Document”
- Have you ever wanted to save a password-protected PDF as a Word document? This tutorial will show you how to do it quickly and easily.
- The most secure and recommended method of converting a PDF file to Word is to use a dedicated third-party program.
- It’s critical to keep an eye on whether your PDF file’s original format is preserved.
- You can utilize online converters or even Google Docs to convert a secured PDF to Word.
Although some users prefer PDF over Word documents, did you know that you may save a safe PDF as a Word document? It’s actually a lot simpler than you might imagine.
Keep reading because we’ll go through the exact steps you’ll need to take in this article.
How can I convert a password-protected PDF to Word?
1. Download and install Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat is extensively used because of the features and capabilities offered to make your job easier.
With this program, you can rapidly edit, share, and convert your PDF files to XLS, PPT, and Word while maintaining all of its formattings.
With the same ease, you may modify the PDF file on your mobile device or on your PC.
Make sure you follow these steps to convert a protected PDF to Word:
- In Acrobat DC, open your PDF file.
- Locate and click on Export PDF in the right pane.
- Select Microsoft Word as your export format and Word Document from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the Export option.
- The Acrobat Word converter will do automatic text recognition if your PDF has scanned text.
- Save your new Word file, giving it a name, and selecting the DOC or DOCX file format.
2. Use a web-based tool
Using an online converter to convert a secured PDF to a Word document is another simple option.
Depending on the complexity of your PDF file, you can use a variety of tools.
Because each program has its own set of functions, make sure to verify how much formatting your PDF file contains first.
Almost any PDF converter tool will perform the job flawlessly if you have almost none.
If your file has multiple formatting styles, make sure to use a program that will preserve them; otherwise, you’ll have to spend more time and redo the conversion.
3. Make use of Google Docs
- Open Google Drive and select New from the drop-down menu.
- Select the File upload option next.
- Click Open after you’ve found the PDF file.
- The PDF file will now appear in your Google Drive.
- Right-click the PDF and choose Open With from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Google Docs from the list of possibilities.
- Now, go to File and choose Download as from the drop-down option.
- Finally, choose Microsoft Word from the drop-down menu and save it to your device.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. In Word, how can I open a password-protected PDF?
Begin converting a secure PDF to a Word document.
Choose ‘PDF Converter’ from the menu after clicking the ‘Tool’ button. When a pop-up box appears, click ‘Add’ to add the encrypted PDF file, then ‘To Word’ to begin converting the encrypted PDF to Word.
2. Is it possible to copy and paste from a password-protected PDF?
Copy the text from a password-protected PDF. The text in the PDF file is already selectable once it is opened. You can directly copy text from a secured PDF file and paste it into another document.
3. How do I convert a password-protected PDF?
Acrobat Reader is required to view the PDF.
Use the “Unlock” tool as follows: Select “Tools” > “Protect” > “Encrypt” > “Remove Security” from the drop-down menu.
Security should be removed: The options differ depending on the document’s level of password security.
4. LPT: Got a secure PDF you need to edit? If it allows – Reddit
5. LPT request : How to covert pdf to word : r/LifeProTips – Reddit