Here we can see, “How to Get Disney Plus With Verizon”
- One of the newest streaming services, Disney+, might compete with Netflix.
- Verizon provides a complimentary one-year Disney+ membership to its Unlimited customers.
Near the end of 2019, Disney released the Disney+ streaming service. Disney-only streaming entertainment is available on this channel.
The channel for you if you love Disney a lot is Disney+. It offers a $69.99 membership fee in the US, which grants access to all of the channel’s content.
However, Verizon is giving individuals who sign up for one of its Unlimited plans a complimentary one-year membership to Disney+. Disney+ can be added to the accounts of subscribers to Go Unlimited, Above Unlimited, Get More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, and Start Unlimited.
If you currently have a Verizon plan other than Unlimited, you can change to Unlimited to take advantage of Verizon’s subscription offer. New 5G and Fios customers can now get a complimentary one-year membership to Disney+ from Verizon.
How can I get a one-year Disney Plus membership with Verizon?
1. For current Verizon Unlimited subscribers
- If you currently have a Verizon Unlimited plan, select Get Disney+ on the Disney+ offer page’s. Already have unlimited? Section.
- Enter your login information next.
- Select Sign-in from the menu.
- To purchase Disney+ for the first year at the $6.99/month rate, click the Get Disney+ button.
- Decide to accept the terms and conditions.
- Get your one-year channel membership by selecting the Enroll in Disney+ option.
2. For Verizon users who need to switch to an Unlimited plan
- On Verizon’s Disney+ offer page, click Change your plan if you need to upgrade to an Unlimited plan.
- Next, enter your login information into the text fields.
- To log in, click Sign in.
- After that, you must change to one of the Unlimited plans, such as Go Unlimited.
- Then go back to the Verizon Disney+ deal page.
- Click Get Disney+ to add the channel to your Unlimited subscription on that page.
3. With the Verizon app
- Additionally, you may use the Verizon app to activate your one-year Disney+ subscription. To achieve this, download the Verizon app from the Google Play page to your smartphone.
- Activate the Verizon app.
- To select Account, tap Menu.
- Next, input your login information.
- The Entertainment tab should be chosen.
- To learn more about the Disney+ service, select Learn more.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, tap Confirm.
- To continue with Disney+ enrollment, tap Continue.
After adding Disney+ to your Verizon account, you’ll have access to a great library of CGI animated movies and TV shows for a full year! Don’t be hesitant to take advantage of Verizon’s fantastic deal.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I use Verizon and receive Disney+ on the US App?
From the top of your screen, select the Entertainment tab. Find Disney+ and select Learn more. Review the information, then click Enroll. Tap Validate after entering the email address you’ll use to sign up for Disney+.
2. Existing Verizon customers, may they get Disney+?
One can: Get The Disney Bundle-eligible coverage by switching plans. Upgrade to a plan that qualifies for the Disney+ deal, then pay $6/month for Verizon’s The Disney Bundle. The Disney Bundle subscription costs $13.99 per month from Verizon.
3. How do I turn on my Disney+ package?
- Look for the Activations area after logging in to your Account page.
- Activate is the option next to Disney+ and ESPN+.
- Start streaming after creating new Disney+ and ESPN+ accounts!
4. How to redeem Disney+ with Verizon : r/DisneyPlus – Reddit
5. Disney Plus Bundle Help (Picture Requested) : r/verizon – Reddit