Here we can see, “How to: Fix Can’t Save Game in Cyberpunk 2077 on Windows 10”
- CD Projekt Red’s latest RPG, Cyberpunk 2077, is available now.
- Several users have complained about difficulties saving their games despite their size and complexity.
CD Projekt Red’s Cyberpunk 2077 culminates several years of effort, which is magnificent.
This gigantic Sci-Fi video game has a huge globe to explore, fantastic character customization choices, and an incredible tale.
However, all of them have one thing in common: they all require a lot of work, and many users have reported having trouble storing their games.
We’ve decided to write this step-by-step guide to show you exactly what has to be done to ensure that your game progress is saved because this game is so popular.
How do I save my game properly in Cyberpunk 2077?
1. Modify your antivirus’ permission settings
As a precaution, some antivirus systems prohibit software access to specific file locations by default; in such cases, your responsibility is to simply change your antivirus settings.
If you’re using Bitdefender, changing your settings is a breeze and may be done as follows:
- Start Bitdefender’s dashboard.
- On the left, click the Protection tab.
- Under the Safe Files applet, select Application Access.
- Check the box for Cyberpunk 2077.
2. Modify your Windows Defender settings
- Press Start
- Type in windows security to access the Windows Defender Security Center
- Go to the Virus and Threat Protection section.
- Virus and threat protection parameters should be selected.
- Click the Allow an app through the Controlled folder access link under Controlled folder access.
- Add an approved app by clicking the button.
If you follow these procedures, you should no longer have any problems saving your game progress in Cyberpunk 2077.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. In Cyberpunk 2077, why can’t I save my game?
New save files may be banned if your antivirus controls the Cyberpunk 2077 folder. You will be unable to save your game progress due to this. This issue appears to be caused by Windows Defender and Bitdefender on occasion.
2. In Cyberpunk 2077, how do I save my game?
When you reach specific checkpoints in Cyberpunk 2077, the game uses an autosave feature to save your progress. You may also manually save your game by clicking Save Game from the menu. The autosave will overwrite your manual save the file by manually saving on the same file.
3. How do I save Cyberpunk 2077 PC quickly?
Simply hit the F5 key on PC during gameplay to Quicksave in Cyberpunk 2077. Simply pause the game and click the Triangle or Y button on PlayStation, Xbox, or Google Stadia. Because players only have one Quicksave slot, each one will overwrite the previous one.
4. How to fix Cyberpunk 2077 can’t save game issue on Windows 10 : r
5. Can’t save game after patch 1.3 : r/cyberpunkgame – Reddit