Here we can see, “How to: Fix Low Fps in Cyberpunk 2077”
- Cyberpunk 2077 is the most popular RPG in recent memory, with high system requirements.
- Players have complained about performance difficulties, which we will address below.
Cyberpunk 2077 is a sci-fi role-playing game developed by CD Projekt Red, the same studio behind The Witcher.
The game is a fantastic demonstration of how far technology has progressed, but it had a shaky start at launch, with issues such as crashes, inability to launch, and more.
Unfortunately, many of the gamers who were able to make the game work reported performance difficulties such as FPS decreases, performance spikes, excessive loading times, and more.
We’ve decided to look into numerous options that can be utilized to remedy the problem because the game is so popular, and we’ll be listing them to you in a step-by-step manner in the tutorial below.
How do I fix performance issues in Cyberpunk 2077?
1. Check your PC’s system requirements
Checking whether your PC satisfies the minimal system requirements is your go-to option anytime you’re having performance troubles with games.
In fact, not having a strong PC can often prevent you from even starting the game.
2. Lower your video settings
If your PC meets the minimum system requirements but still has poor FPS, your next best option is to adjust the video settings in the game.
While the game will no longer be visually pleasing, it will still be playable.
3. Update your device drivers
It doesn’t matter if your PC is powerful enough to run Cyberpunk 2077 if its drivers are obsolete, especially the GPU drivers.
That being the case, a decent third-party software application like DriverFix can help you fix, update, and identify all of the missing drivers that your PC requires.
It will thoroughly update your PC’s drivers, but it is also remarkably simple to use and light.
4. Verify the integrity of your game’s cache
4.1. GOG players
- Start GOG Galaxy
- Go to the library of owned games menu.
- Select Cyberpunk 2077.
- Choose Customize.
- Select Manage Installation from the menu.
- Choose Verify / Repair.
4.2. Steam players
- Launch Steam
- Go to the Library category.
- Cyberpunk 2077 (right-click)
- Property Selection
- Select the Local Files option.
- Select Verify game file integrity
4.3. Epic Games players
- Begin using the Epic Games launcher.
- Go to the Library category.
- Click on the three dots to find the game.
- Choose Verify.
5. Update your PC
- Start the game.
- Update and then select Check for new information.
- Select Check for updates from the Windows Update menu.
- If any updates are available, download and install them.
- Restart your computer.
6. Upgrade your PC
This is the most expensive option, but it is the only way to guarantee that performance difficulties in Cyberpunk 2020 are a thing of the past.
If you don’t have the funds to upgrade your complete computer, here are some crucial components that can improve gaming performance:
There are countless PCs out there that will run Cyberpunk 2077 like it’s nothing if you have the funds to upgrade your complete PC.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why is my cyberpunk FPS so low?
The FPS decreases may be due to a malfunctioning or outdated graphics driver. GPU makers constantly change their drivers to increase performance when playing new games.
2. In cyberpunk, how many frames per second will I get?
The game is extremely enjoyable at 30-60 frames per second on PC. If you’re on the lower end of that range, gunfights will be tougher, but if you’ve played another shooter at 30-60 fps, Cyberpunk 2077 should be no trouble.
3. Is Cyberpunk optimized well?
After 1.3 Discuss, Cyberpunk is now a well-optimized game. We have to consider the graphics and the sheer amount of stuff and lighting going on, so it’ll never be Death Stranding, but the performance boost I’ve experienced on my 1660ti since 1.3 is crazy, and I can now play on Ultra. I’m overjoyed.
4. Need help. Low FPS after five minutes of play : r/cyberpunkgame
5. Anyone seeing lower FPS post patch 1.5 on PC with ray tracing?