Here we can see, “Windows Subsystem for android has no internet access even though I am connected to the”
Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) has internet access even though I am connected to the internet?
Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) is a way for developers to easily build, test and run Android apps on Windows 10. This is possible because Windows 10 contains the Android emulator which lets developers debug their code and once it’s ready, they can test the app on a real device.
The WSA is a modified Android emulator that runs on Windows 10. It is a tool for developers to test their apps on Windows 10.
1. Reset Network
1. Right-click on the network icon in the system tray and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. In the left pane, click Change adapter settings.
3. Right-click on your network adapter and select Properties.
4. On the Networking tab, click the Properties button.
5. In the Properties window, click the Advanced tab.
6. In the Property list, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click the Properties button.
7. In the TCP/IPv4 Properties window, click the Obtain an IP address automatically radio button and the Obtain DNS server address automatically radio button.
8. Click OK to close all of the open windows.
2. Reset Network Adapters
1. Right-click the network adapter you’re using and select “Properties.”
2. On the “General” tab, click “Advanced” and then click the “Reset” button.
3. Click “OK” to confirm.
4. Restart your computer.
3. Clear Dns Cache
1. Open a Command Prompt as Administrator.
2. Type “ipconfig /flushdns” and press Enter.
3. Type “ipconfig /registerdns” and press Enter.
4. Reboot your computer.
4. Disable Third-party Applications
There might be some third-party applications on your device that are preventing your device from accessing the internet. To fix this, you can try disabling these applications.
5. Repair Windows Subsystem for Android
- Go to Settings and then to Network & Internet.
- Under the Status heading, make sure that the Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection is active.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, make sure that the Wi-Fi connection is turned on and that you are connected to the correct network.
- If you are using Ethernet, make sure that the Ethernet cable is plugged in to both the computer and the router.
6. Reset Tcp/ip
Stack in Windows 10,
1. Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, type cmd in the search box on the taskbar, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter.
netsh int ip reset
3. Close the command prompt, and then restart your computer.
Repair Your Errors Automatically
If you want to know how to fix error code 10 in Windows 10, we suggest you to use a professional tool like SmartPCFixer. SmartPCFixer is a well-known system optimization software that can help you get rid of system errors, clean up junk files, optimize your computer performance and protect your privacy. It has a lot of features that are designed to solve computer problems fast and easy.
Protect Your Online Privacy with a Vpn Client
If you are using the Windows Subsystem for Android and are having trouble connecting to the internet, your VPN client may be the issue. Make sure that your VPN client is set to connect automatically and has the correct settings.
Data Recovery Tools Can Prevent Permanent File Loss
If you are using a Windows 10 computer and you cannot access the internet even though you are connected to the network, it is possible that your computer’s Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) is not working properly. To fix this, you can use the Data Recovery Tools feature to scan your computer for any corrupted or missing files. If any files are found, the Data Recovery Tools will restore them to their original locations.
If you are having issues with your internet connection while using the Windows Subsystem for Android, make sure that you are connected to the same network as your computer. If you are still having issues, try restarting your computer.