Here we can see, “How to Recover Your Lost Microsoft Office Password”
After Windows 10, of course, Microsoft Office is perhaps the most well-known product from the company.
This collection of client software, server software, and services allow you to do almost anything you’d need in an office setting.
You can use it to create documents, presentations, e-mails, spreadsheets, and more. Of course, all of this comes at a cost, and ensuring the security of your license is essential.
As a result, gaining access to any of your Microsoft Office components usually requires entering an account name and password. The problem with passwords is that they are frequently forgotten, which may be extremely inconvenient.
How do I recover my lost Microsoft Office password?
1. Use a dedicated Microsoft Office password recovery tool
Forgetting your Microsoft Office password occurs more frequently than most people would like to acknowledge.
As a result, a plethora of software programs on the Internet can help you recover your Microsoft Office password.
However, you should know that these solutions can only recover passwords from previous Microsoft Office versions.
These are some of them:
- Microsoft Office 95
- Office 97 and 2000
- Microsoft Office XP and 2003
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Office 2013
Here are some of the top online Microsoft Office password recovery tools:
Keep in mind that most of them are behind a paywall, and the free version has limited functionality.
2. Perform an Office 365 password recovery
This may appear to be the most apparent option, especially for Office 365 users.
- At the Office 365 login screen, select the account you want to use.
- Please provide your email address.
- Click I forgot next to Password.
- Please enter your email address and click the I forgot button.
- Click Continue after entering your email address.
- A password reset request will be sent to your account administrator, who will be able to give you a temporary password.
- Select the account to which you want to send the reset email under How do you want to reset your password. If you don’t have access to another email account, choose My account administrator.
- Send an email with a password reset link.
- Select Send Email from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll receive a password reset link in your specified email address within a few minutes.
- To reset your password, open the email and click the Reset Your Password link.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is the password for my Microsoft Office credentials?
- Your username is correct, but you’ve forgotten your password and need to reset it. Go to passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/ if your administrator has given you access to reset your password.
- You’re aware of your password, but you’d like to change it.
- To get started, go to Office 365 and sign in.
- Use a personal account instead of a work or school account to log in.
2. What is the recovery code for Outlook?
There will be a link to the Account recovery code under “Explore other choices to keep your account secure.” It’s an alphanumeric code with 25 digits. You can utilize your recovery code if you lose access to your security information. You should print your recovery code and put it somewhere safe.
3. What is the Microsoft code for my computer?
Look for a message from a Microsoft account in your junk email bin, then use the code that was supplied to you. An @accountprotection.microsoft.com email address is required for valid verification codes. To get your verification code in your inbox, add @accountprotection.microsoft.com to your trusted sender’s list.
4. Tip to Recover the Forgotten Password of MS Outlook Email
5. Account recovery : r/Office365 – Reddit