Here we can see, “Windows 10 Build 18912 Fixes Gsod and Remote Desktop Issues”
- Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18912 was just released to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring by Microsoft.
- This build is part of the 20H1 branch, which is due out in the first half of next year. There were no new features in this build.
- However, this update included some helpful Narrator enhancements. As you may be aware, Windows 10 20H1 is now in beta testing.
- As the release date approaches, we expect Microsoft to introduce new intriguing features.
Let’s have a look at the significant changes and enhancements detailed in the 18912 changelog.
Improvements and fixes in Windows 10 build 18912
Bug repair for the green screen
Some Insiders reported seeing the green screen of death issues, resulting in win32k.sys errors. This issue was resolved in this build by Microsoft.
Issues with remote desktops have been resolved
This release fixes a bug that affects VM connections made via remote desktops. Users were unable to see taskbar search results due to a problem.
A bug in Text to Speech has been fixed
Some emoji were previously unreadable by the Text to Speech (TTS) capability.
Navigation difficulties in Graphics Settings have been resolved
While heading to the Graphics Settings tab, several users complained that their Settings app crashed. For Windows users, this build fixed the problem.
IME problems in Chinese and Japanese have been fixed
This update resolved a problem with Chinese and Japanese IMEs that caused them to vanish in some situations.
Reliability issues have been resolved
Microsoft also corrected a problem affecting the clipboard and the reliability of the emoji panel.
The fault with inconsistent font sizes has been fixed
According to specific users, tooltips for the Chinese Pinyin IMEs have an inconsistent font size problem.
Windows 10 build 18912 is available for download
ISO files for Windows 10 build 18912 are currently unavailable. On the other hand, insiders in the Fast Ring will automatically receive the latest update on their computers.
If you haven’t received the update yet, go to Settings >> Update & security >> Windows Update to check for updates.
Keep in mind, though, that this build may introduce issues to your system.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. What is the best way to get Windows 10 Build 20262 or higher?
The preview is immediately available through the Dev Channel, and it will install automatically; but, you can always force it by going to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and pressing the Check for updates option.
2. What is the most recent Windows 10 build?
21H2 is the latest version (November 2021 Update)
As a cumulative update to the May 2021 Upgrade, the Windows 10 November 2021 Update (codenamed “21H2”) is the twelfth and current significant update to Windows 10. The build number on it is 10.0.19044.
3. What can I do to improve my Windows 10 build?
Open the Settings app and select Update & Security from the drop-down menu. Click the Check for Updates button under Windows Update. If there are any new updates, upgrades, or builds available, Windows 10 will check for them. If any updates or new builds are discovered, Windows 10 will begin downloading them.
4. Latest Windows 10 Insiders Preview Build (18912) Breaks
5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21390 – Reddit