Here we can see, “How to Turn Your Pc Into a Mac”
- Some Windows 10 customers want their PCs to look like macOS, whether they have used it or just appreciate the user interface.
- With only a few clicks and a unique Mac theme for Windows 10, give your PC a fresh look.
- Almost every GUI component of your system will alter when you use this OS theme for Windows 10.
- Many awesome features will be added, including a widget menu and virtual desktops, among others.
There are several UI enhancements in both the most recent Windows 10 builds and the public release of Windows 10. However, if that is insufficient, you can attempt to modify your system further.
Some programs can be helpful if you like the Mac user interface yet use the Windows 10 operating system.
Have you ever wished your PC could transform into a Mac? So you can make your Windows PC appear to be a Mac using a particular theme pack.
How can I make my Windows 10 PC look like macOS?
- Make sure to acquire the appropriate pack for Windows 10 before downloading your Mac theme for Windows.
- Verify the pack’s compatibility with Windows 10 and whether it supports 64- or 32-bit systems.
- The Yosemite Transformation Pack can be downloaded.
- You are able to alter it whatever you see fit during the installation procedure.
- Restart your Windows 10 computer after the installation.
Users of Windows 10 who just migrated from Apple’s operating system to Microsoft’s frequently ask this topic.
Of course, many Windows 10 users also favor the more orderly, cleaner macOS user interface out of preference for aesthetics.
The Yosemite Transformation Pack changes the operating system theme for Windows 10 and modifies a few system files.
It will set up various apps to automatically transform Windows 10 into a macOS-like interface.
The Mac dock for Windows 10 (RocketDock) will be at the bottom, with the standard Windows 10 taskbar changing to a macOS taskbar and moving to the top.
Other intriguing features like virtual desktops, program menus in the Launchpad style, and a widgets menu will also be included.
Obviously not a replica of Yosemite, but if you want to give your standard Windows an entirely different look, you should provide a shot to this macOS launcher for Windows 10.
Since Parallels created a virtual machine for macOS that enables the installation of Windows 10, it appears that users of Mac and Windows enjoy testing out the competing operating system these days.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Can I switch from a PC to a Mac?
Open the Utilities folder in your Applications folder and select Migration Assistant. When you are asked how you wish to transfer your information, simply follow the on-screen instructions. Click Continue after selecting the option to transfer from a Windows PC. Click Continue after choosing the symbol for your PC.
2. Can Windows 10 be converted into a Mac?
Make sure to acquire the appropriate pack for Windows 10 before downloading your Mac theme for Windows. Verify the pack’s compatibility with Windows 10 and whether it supports 64- or 32-bit systems. The Yosemite Transformation Pack can be downloaded. You are able to alter it whatever you see fit during the installation procedure.
3. Why are Macs more durable than PCs?
Because they are made with high-end components that are supposed to last a long time, Macs have a high initial cost. A 2018 Microsoft study found that PCs should not be older than four years. Macs endure an average of 5 to 7 years, while some last even longer.
4. Thinking of moving from PC to Mac… : r/apple – Reddit
5. Finally Made the Switch to Mac after 15 years of using … – Reddit