Here we can see, “status bad impersonation level”
1. Check Windows Update for any new patches
- Click on Start button -> type in Update -> select the Check for updates option.
- If any updates are available, they’ll be downloaded automatically.
- Once the updates are downloaded, restart your PC to put in them.
2. Restore your PC back to the version before installing the April patch
- Click on Start button ->type System Restore -> press Enter.
- Click on System Restore.
- Check for the restore point created before the newest patch update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and restore your PC to the previous backup.
- Check to ascertain if the difficulty persists.
3. Uninstall the conflicting antivirus software
- Press Win+X keys on your keyboard -> select Apps & Features.
- Select your antivirus and click on Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and delete the software.
- Restart your PC.
- Check to ascertain if the difficulty is resolved.
- Impersonate a client after authentication
Describes the most straightforward practices, location, values, policy management, and security considerations for the Impersonate, a client after authentication security policy setting.
- Troubleshoot gateways – Power BI
3.Windows Cluster 2012 R2 – Impersonation Level Error
We are receiving an error saying, “An unexpected error is keeping you from renaming the folder.” If you still receive this error, you’ll use the error code to look for help with this problem. Error 0X80070542: Either a required impersonation level wasn’t provided, or the provided impersonation level is invalid. The error occurs when attempting to rename the folder or enter the quantity folder. However, this only happens on one among the nodes, counting on which node is the owner.
- I think someone is logging into my computer (event viewer)
I suspect someone is logging into my computer (event viewer) from windows
- accurate user impersonation