Here we can see, “This Is How You Can Crop a Circle in Paint 3d”
Cropping is a standard feature in most picture editing software. Users use this feature to eliminate portions of photos or adjust the image size.
However, in Paint 3D, this is not simple. For example, cropping a circle is significantly more challenging. Paint 3D is a very new picture editing application thus this is surprising.
Microsoft should have anticipated this essential requirement of users. Nonetheless, we’re in luck! There is a workaround to crop a circle with Paint 3D.
Cropping a circle in Paint 3D
1. Draw a circle on a white backdrop and crop it
- Then, select the circle from the 2D Shapes menu.
- To crop an image, draw a circle around the area you wish to crop. A color other than white should be used for the circle.
- Ensure the Fill type is None, and the Line type is Solid.
- Increase the circle’s thickness to the desired level. The thicker the circle, the higher the value.
- Outside the circle, click the checkmark button.
- The Crop function on the toolbar will crop the image into a square form. The cropping should extend beyond the circle’s outer edges.
- After that, click Done.
On a white background, you now have a circle. Follow the instructions below to make the background translucent.
2. Create a transparent background
- After that, pick Magic select and then Next.
- Select Canvas and check the box next to Transparent canvas.
- If specific sections still have a white backdrop, hold Shift and left-click on the image to increase the size of the square.
- Select Save as from the menu.
- Select PNG (image) as the Save as type and tick the Transparency box.
- Save the file.
It’s critical to saving the image as a PNG since it preserves the transparency that you see in Paint 3D.
So, there you have it. In Paint 3D, you may now crop a circle. However, the procedure is lengthy and complex.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Demo – using the Magic Select tool in Paint 3D : r/Windows10
Demo – using the Magic Select tool in Paint 3D from Windows10
2. Hi, I am curious if it is possible to cut a circle out of a picture
Hi, I am curious if it is possible to cut a circle out of a picture and use the circle. from photoshop
3. How to Crop Images in Circle || Paint.net : r/paintdotnet – Reddit
4. How do i crop an image and save it without any background?
How do i crop an image and save it without any background? from photoshop
5. GIMP How to crop image into a circle? – Reddit