NOKIA 5310 (2020) LAUNCHED IN INDONESIA. NOKIA C1 COMING SOON I. A. | 11/07/2020 | NOKIA, Phones | 0 Comments A While ago, the Nokia five.3, Nokia 5310, and Nokia 150 (2020) had been certified in Indonesia. In June, Nokia Mobile announced the Nokia five.3 (6GB/64GB) in Indonesia for Rp 2999000 (€185, ₹ 15690, US$209). The Nokia 150 (Dual SIM, TA-1235) is yet to go on sale. However, the brand new Nokia 5310 is now to be had in Indonesia for Rp 599000 (€37, ₹ 3130, US$42). The highlights of the Nokia 5310 are the 2 robust front-facing stereo speakers, dedicated MP3 buttons on all sides of the telephone’s display, and the wi-fi FM radio. The software runs at the Nokia Series 30+ device platform and provides weeks of battery life. Now, even supposing Nokia Mobile has already introduced the Nokia C2 globally, which is probably the most affordable 4G Nokia smartphone.
Take a look at the specifications of the Nokia 5310:
- Colors: Black/Red, White/Red
- SIM: Dual SIM (mini-SIM)
- Display: 2.4”, 320*240 (QVGA)
- Camera: Rear VGA (0.3 MP), LED flash
- Battery: 1200 mAh, removable
- Size: 123.7mm x 52.4mm x 13.1mm
- Mass: 88.2g (including battery)
- Processor: MT6260A
- RAM: 8 MB
- Memory: 16 MB, MicroSD slot (up to 32 GB)
- Standby time: Up to 22 days (Dual SIM), 20.7 hours talk time
- Connectivity: BT 3.0, Micro USB (USB 1.1), 3.5mm headphone jack
It seems that Nokia Mobile plans to release the 3G Nokia smartphone, Nokia C1, in Indonesia because the software used to be lately certified by DITJEN SDPPI. The Dual-SIM variant (TA-1165) of the Nokia C1 will probably be distributed all through the country using Nokia Mobile’s authorized vendors, Erajaya Swasembada and Parastar Echorindo. We can be expecting its launch soon.