Here we can see “my phone is slow and freezes”
Like any computer, a smartphone may sometimes stop responding. An app or an OS glitch may prevent your phone from working. A slow or disconnected internet connection can do an equivalent.
What Causes a Phone to Freeze?
There are several reasons why an iPhone, Android, or another smartphone might freeze. The culprit could also be a slow processor, insufficient memory, or a scarcity of storage space. There could also be a glitch or a drag with the software or a specific app. Often, the cause will reveal itself with the corresponding fix. Other times, an essential troubleshooting step may fix the matter without telling the reason.
How to Fix Your Freezing Phone
Follow these steps to urge your smartphone to work correctly again.
1. Reboot the iPhone or Android. Like most electronic devices, the primary troubleshooting step is to show the machine off and on. Your phone is not any different. A restart or reboot may resolve a variety of problems.
2. Update iOS or Android. A flaw within the system software can cause intermittent and unpredictable problems. Updating to the present version of iOS or Android resolves any systemic issues identified by the developers.
3. Update iOS or Android apps. A bug in an app can affect a device’s available memory or performance. the most straightforward software developers maintain their software and publish periodic updates. Configure your iPhone to automatically check for app updates or update apps on your Android smartphone.
4. Force the iOS or Android app to shut. This procedure works when an app is stuck in an unusable state—you tap it, and it doesn’t open or doesn’t respond. very similar to on a computer, forcing an app to shut stops the app, so you’ll start it again.
On iOS, you should not get to quit apps often. Instead, iOS pays attention to which apps should be running and stops apps that do not require the maximum amount of the device’s resources.
5. Use Android storage manager or release your iPhone’s space for storing by deleting apps, photos, or videos. Store videos and photos somewhere aside from on the device. Videos take up the foremost space for storing. A scarcity of storage space can cause a phone to pause or appear to prevent working, while full (or almost complete) storage may slow the device.
6. Delete problem iOS or Android apps. If the phone frequently freezes after you open an app, remove the app. Some apps are flawed or susceptible to crashes.
7. Reset the iPhone or Android device. If you tried all the above steps and your phone still freezes, reset the device. After a reset, undergo the quality setup process, such as you did once you first got the phone. On both iOS and Android, you’ll restore from a previously made backup.
Back up the phone before you perform a reset. Backing abreast of an Android is relatively straightforward and may be wiped out in several ways. On iOS, the method involves either backing up to iTunes or using iCloud.
8. Visit a licensed repair facility. If you tried all the above steps and your phone still freezes, seek a specialist to work out a hardware problem with the device. If you’ve got an iPhone, take the device to an Apple store or contact Apple Support. If you’ve got an Android device, contact either the phone manufacturer or contact your carrier for support.
1. Crashing, freezing, or unexpectedly restarting troubleshooting
Crashing, freezing, and restarting are usually signs of a software or app problem. This suggests your device isn’t broken but probably needs some cleanup.
2. [Submitted] Upgrade making my phone freeze and slow.
Same on my behalf, but I’m using one plus 8 its been like that ever since I got a new update!!! Anyone else has this problem and got a fix for it?
3. The phone system lags or freezes
It is normal if the phone freezes for a brief period of your time after a system update.
4. Reddit app is slow. Freezes crash since the last update. (ANDROID)
5. Phone is laggy and slow, games freeze from time to time, and the Reddit app keeps crashing