Here we can see “LG phone freezes on startup”
Do you want skills to repair LG phones stuck on the startup screen? Well, that’s something that nearly every user is encountering on their phone. If you’re one among them, then don’t panic, as, during this LG smartphone troubleshooting guide, you’ll get conversant in all the solutions to repair this problem.
It is the only common problem that nearly every LG smartphone user has faced at some stage. Their LG android phones grind to a halt on the startup screen. the matter are often easily solved. the difficulty arises at the time of updates from one version to higher. At now, you’re unable to use anything on your device. It’s even more frustrating once you don’t know what the matter is and what to repair.
Well, during this guide, we’ll provide you with complete solutions which will enable your device to figure well in its normal position. But before proceeding towards the answer, let’s know the explanations and causes behind “LG phones stuck on the startup screen.” So first, let’s take a glance.
Reasons And Causes Why LG Phones Stuck On The Startup Screen.
As you recognize, the matter is often caused by several issues like malware and virus attacks. The upgrade could also be taking more RAM, or any of the apps you installed recently may prevent your device from booting.
But the only common explanation for this problem is scrambled and corrupted OS . this is often the most reasonable as you recognize the OS is that the heart and soul of an android device.
Now, let’s proceed towards the solutions.
Guide to repair LG Phones Stuck On The Startup Screen
We will provide you with two solutions to fix this problem.
Repair Your LG Android Device In Download Mode
You need your device under download mode, which is the paramount solution for fixing this problem. Let’s take a glance at the steps.
- Press and hold the “volume down + power + home buttons” for 10 seconds to show off your device. Then, release the buttons slowly before “tapping the quantity up button” to urge into the download mode.
- Now you would like to click on the “Next” button and begin downloading the firmware.
- The program will verify your firmware and begin repairing your device issues.
- Would you please wait until all the problems get addressed and resolved, and your device gets back to its normal working condition?
That’s all. Now check if your phone is fixed now. If not, it’s time to undertake a subsequent method we’ve discussed within the heading below.
Factory Reset to repair LG Phones Stuck On The Startup Screen.
Here in these methods, we’ll perform a knowledge factory reset on your phone. Also, before preceding the second step, keep your data protected so that you’ll not lose any essential information after the factory data reset action.
- Press and hold the “volume down and power button.”
- Release all the buttons after you see your manufacturer’s logo. This suggests that you will see an “Android logo” on its back with an exclamation point.
- Now here you would like to use the “volume up or volume down keys” and navigate to the choice “wipe cache partition” and press the “power button” to verify.
- Finally, you’ll need to wait until the method is finished. Then, use the quantity keys to navigate “factory reset or wipe data” and use the “power button” to verify.
- After following the above steps, your device will restart, and it’ll back to normal working condition.
That’s all. Now your device should start generally working with no such issues.
So, that’s the troubleshooting guide the way to fix LG Phones Stuck On The Startup Screen. I hope these solutions will indeed work for you.
1. LG G4 stuck on begin screen
My LG G4 phone restarted itself but is stuck on the beginning up screen. I’ve tried removing the battery and putting it back in multiple times, but my phone won’t go past the beginning up screen. How do I fix this?
2. Fix an Android device that freezes or won’t respond
3. LG G4 Stuck in a boot loop. I pulled the battery, tried all button combinations with no luck.
4. Phone keeps crashing. I was stuck on the LG screen at startup.