Here we can see, “Microsoft Store: Something Happened on Our End Error”
- Something went wrong on our end. Waiting a little longer might be beneficial. A bad Internet connection could be the source of the issue in the Microsoft Store.
- Running the Windows troubleshooter should reveal what’s causing the Microsoft Store to appear. Something went wrong on our end.
- The local cache may prevent the app from running in some instances.
- To start over, resetting the MS Store app is always a smart idea.
One of the pre-installed Windows 10 apps is Microsoft Store. When some users try to activate the app, an error message stating “Something happened on our end” appears.
The complete error notice reads: “Try it again.” Something went wrong on our end. It’s possible that waiting a little longer will assist. As a result, the Microsoft Store does not open.
Start by running the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter to resolve the issue. That should either fix the problem or give you a better understanding of what’s causing it.
If the problem persists, try resetting the MS Store app and checking your Xbox Live settings for Buy and Download. Read more about each solution in the sections below.
What should I do? Did something go wrong in the Microsoft Store on our end?
1. Delete the LocalCache folder. Run the troubleshooter for Windows Store Apps
- To launch Cortana‘s search bar in Windows 10, press the Windows key + S hotkey.
- Click Troubleshoot settings after typing troubleshoot in the text box.
- Select Windows Store Apps from the drop-down menu.
- To open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter, press the Run this troubleshooter button.
- Then go over the possible solutions provided by the troubleshooter.
- Some users have indicated that the troubleshooter was successful in resolving the error.
2. Restart the Microsoft Store app
- Click Run after pressing the Windows key + X hotkey.
- In the Open box of Run, type wsreset.exe.
- Select the OK option.
- While resetting MS Store, a blank Command Prompt window will appear. After that, the MS Store app might appear.
3. Check the Xbox Live settings for Buy and Download
- Open the settings on the Xbox Live website after logging in.
- Select the Online Safety tab for the XBOX One.
- For the Buy and Download option, select the Only Free radio button.
- Another method that has fixed the Try that again problem for specific customers is to change the Buy and Download Xbox Live setting.
4. Delete the folder LocalCache
- By hitting the Windows key + R hotkey, you may access Run.
- To open File Explorer, type percent localappdata% in Run and click OK.
- Open the LocalCache and Packages > Microsoft.WindowsStore 8wekyb3d8bbwe folders from the Packages > Microsoft.WindowsStore 8wekyb3d8bbwe folders.
- To select all content in the LocalCache folder, press the Ctrl + A hotkey.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
A damaged LocalCache folder can cause various Microsoft Store issues. As a result, deleting that folder could be a solution to the Something went wrong on our end problem.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. Why does the Microsoft Store claim that something went wrong on our end?
If the error “Something went wrong on our end” appears in the Microsoft Store, try running the Windows troubleshooter. It will reveal the root of the problem. When the MS Store cache is damaged or producing problems, a simple command can be used to reset it.
2. How do you repair it? Please try again because something went wrong on our end. Is it possible that waiting a little longer will help?
- On the internet: Reload the page and give it another shot.
- In the Microsoft Store app, you can do the following: Close and reopen the Store app, then try your purchase again.
- If none of these suggestions work, wait 24 hours before making another purchase.
3. You can get it through the Microsoft Store. Is it possible that something went wrong on our end?
To begin, log out of the Microsoft Store. Sign out by clicking your profile picture in the top right corner, then clicking your account. Restart your computer, open the Microsoft Store app, sign in again, and try again to download. Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter first.
4. Windows Store: “Try again later/Something happened on our
Windows Store: "Try again later/Something happened on our end." from theouterworlds
5. Solution to error with Microsoft Store ” Try again later – Reddit
Solution to error with Microsoft Store " Try again later. SOmething happened on our end." from Windows10