Here we can see, “How to: Fix League of Legends Directx Errors”
- Corrupted game files or drivers will be the source of any League of Legends DirectX issue.
- Delete your config files to fix the DirectX League of Legends problem rapidly.
- To solve game error visuals in LoL, you should use a third-party program to upgrade your graphics drivers.
- Directx League of Legend’s difficulties can also be resolved by repairing or reinstalling your NET Framework.
League of Legends (LoL) is a thrilling multiplayer battle arena game that runs on Windows 10. When a DirectX error warning appears, however, some players cannot start LoL. The following is an excerpt from the LoL DirectX error message:
League of Legends is unable to start due to an unknown DirectX problem. Please ensure that your video card is running the most recent version of the manufacturer’s video drivers.
If the League of Legends DirectX error appears on your Windows desktop or laptop, follow these steps to resolve it.
On a PC, how can I fix LoL DirectX errors?
1. Remove the Game.cfg file from your computer
- Open the File Explorer program.
- Take the following route:
C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/Config
- Alternatively, select Open file location from the context menu when right-clicking your League of Legends shortcut.
- Then, in the Config subfolder, right-click the game.cfg file.
- Then press Delete.
Some League of Legends players has reported that removing the game.cfg file fixed the DirectX problem. That’s a simple approach that’s well worth a shot.
Another reader reported that the game worked great after deleting the entire Config folder. You should, however, limit yourself to deleting the game.cfg file.
2. Make sure your graphics card’s driver is up to date
- Hold down the Windows key and the R key at the same time.
- Under the open text box in Run, type appwiz.cpl.
- Choose your display driver from the Programs and Features list.
- Select Yes after pressing the Uninstall button.
- You’ll need the Windows platform and video card model specifications to upgrade the graphics card driver manually.
- You may check those details by typing dxdiag into Run and clicking OK.
- On the Display tab, take note of the graphics card model and manufacturer information.
- Then, on a browser, go to the graphics card manufacturer’s website (typically NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel).
- Choose your graphics card model and Windows platform on the driver search drop-down options.
- Get the most recent driver.
- After you’ve installed it, restart your computer.
According to the LoL error message, make sure your graphic card is up to date with the newest video drivers from the manufacturer. That’s a reasonably huge hint at a possible remedy!
Your drivers will be updated automatically.
You can utilize a dedicated third-party tool to find GPU drivers for you if you don’t want to spend the time searching for them yourself.
As a result, you should install a third-party application that automatically updates all of your hardware and software drivers. The tool will look for compatible drivers for your PC components and apps and install them for you.
By maintaining all drivers up to date and error-free, big-time gaming can be done without crashes, lags, or freezes.
3. Remove the League of Legends subfolders from your computer
- To begin, open the game’s Config folder in File Explorer by typing the following in the folder path bar:
C:Riot/Games/League of Legends/Config
- Select the game.cfg and input files in the Config subfolder and remove them.
- Then, within the League of Legends subdirectory, open the RADS subfolder.
- Select and delete the lol game client and lol game client en-us subfolders.
- Click the? Button in the League of Legends launch window to bring up a Help window with four alternatives.
- To repair corrupt files, click the Repair button in the Help window.
Some League of Legends players has reported that deleting a few subfiles and subfolders and then executing a repair with the game’s Repair option fixed the DirectX error.
4. Make sure the NET Framework is up to date
- The NET Framework Repair Tool is available for download.
- Press Next to launch the NET Framework Repair Tool.
- Alternatively, you can delete and reinstall the NET Framework.
- Navigate to the Control Panel.
- Uninstall software is the option.
- Locate Net Framework and uninstall it using the right-click menu.
- The program is available for download.
- Wait for the installer to finish before continuing.
Because Microsoft NET Framework is a need for DirectX, you may need to repair your NET Framework installation.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments.
1. What is the best way to solve DirectX issues on Windows 10?
- Install the previous DirectX version.
- Reinstall the drivers for your graphics card.
- One of the previous updates should be reinstalled.
- Visual C++ Redistributables can be downloaded here.
- Download the.dll files that are missing.
- Make sure your system meets the recommended specifications.
- Using the Command Prompt, install DirectX.
2. What is causing the DirectX error?
Make sure you have the most recent version of DirectX installed if you receive a DirectX error notice or your PC has a general DirectX failure. Learn how to update DirectX to the most recent version. Visit Microsoft’s DirectX Graphics and Gaming reference for additional information on DirectX.
3. Is it possible to play LoL without a GPU?
Yes, without a dedicated graphics card, you can download and play thousands of games from the internet (nvidia or amd).
4. League of Legends An Unknown DirectX error has occurred
5. leagueoflegends – League of Legends DirectX error – Reddit