Here we can see, “Kb5003169 Causes Some Office 365 Apps to Not Work Anymore”
- Users running Windows 10 1909 are experiencing certain troubles due to the newest Windows 10 update.
- Error 80080300 makes it unable to sign in to several 365 apps after installing KB5003169.
- Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, and Outlook are among the programs that have been affected.
- In this post, you’ll learn how to cope with this problem and get everything back to normal.
What is the most vexing thing that could happen following a successful Windows update installation? You guessed correctly if you were thinking about mistakes.
Some consumers experienced issues after installing the most recent Windows update, with some of their applications refusing to work.
After installing KB5003169, you get the error 80080300
According to Microsoft, the cumulative update for Windows 10 released on May 11 is causing some unusual behavior in some of the programs we use every day.
Users running Windows 10 1909 cannot sign in to various Microsoft 365 desktop client apps after installing KB5003169.
The error phrase 80080300, or “We ran into a difficulty,” appears when most people try to connect to Microsoft Teams, OneDrive for Business, or Microsoft Outlook. Reconnecting”.
As infuriating as it may be, this isn’t the first time applications have gone crazy following a Windows 10 upgrade, so rest assured that a fix is on the way.
What can I do about error 80080300?
Thankfully, all you have to do to remedy this problem is restart your computer. Even if your device completed this activity after installing the update, simply restart it.
If it doesn’t work, Microsoft suggests rolling back the update until they investigate the root cause and develop a better solution.
You can still use the online or mobile versions of these programs unaffected by this problem if you don’t want to go through the complete process and would rather wait for a repair patch.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why aren’t my Microsoft Office programmes working?
Check the title bar to see if the Office software is in Safe Mode. Something along the lines of: Microsoft Excel (Safe Mode). The issue isn’t with add-ins if the Office software won’t start in Safe Mode. Instead, try fixing Office or removing and reinstalling it.
2. What happened to my Office 365 subscription?
Bad sectors can lead to corrupted system files in Windows, preventing Office from working properly, and other issues. When Microsoft Office stops operating or won’t open due to a’stopped working’ error message, you can try to repair corrupted file systems and restart your computer in Safe Mode to resolve the issue.
3. Is it necessary for me to upgrade to Windows 10 20H2?
Is installing version 20H2 risky? The best and shortest response, according to Microsoft, is “Yes,” the October 2020 Update is stable enough to install. However, the business is now restricting availability, indicating that the feature upgrade is still incompatible with a wide range of hardware combinations.
4. Windows Update KB 5003169 users may be unable to
5. Cumulative Updates: May 11th, 2021 : r/Windows10 – Reddit