Here we can see, “How to Install the Windows 10 V21h1 Update”
- The Windows 10 May 2021 update is now available for download, and users can install it right away.
- It’s the first major release of the year, and another is expected by the end of 2021.
- The Windows Insider Program allows users to install the 21H1 update on their devices right now before it is published to the general public.
- Although we don’t have a specific date, it’s expected that the update will be accessible to everyone soon.
The long-awaited Windows 10 update has arrived. Windows 10 May 2021 (21H1) is the first major update of the year, and it is already available for download.
This is one of two big updates that Microsoft will release this year, with the Windows 10 21H2 update slated to arrive before the end of 2021.
Microsoft has yet to publicly announce the release of the Windows 10 May 2021 update, but if you don’t want to wait any longer, there is a simple method to get it now.
How do I install the May 2021 update for Windows 10?
To access the Windows 10 May 2021 update before the general public, all you have to do is join the Windows Insider Program.
Make sure to follow the instructions below:
- Open the Settings app and select Update and Security from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Windows Program Insider when you find it.
- Choose the Get Started option and then link a Microsoft account.
- Then click Confirm after selecting Release Preview Channel.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
Return to the Settings app after your device has restarted, and you should see the Release Preview channel mentioned.
When you select the Windows Update option, a section presenting the Windows 10 version 21H1 update will appear.
You may now install it on your device and wait for it to finish installing. Then, after you restart your computer, the process will be done.
So, if you want to install Windows 10 in May 2021 (21H1) right now, these are the procedures you need to take.
As previously stated, the update will be available to everyone, and Microsoft is anticipated to make a public statement in the coming days.
I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. How can I install Windows 10 updates manually?
Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and then Check for updates if you want to install the update right now. Install any updates that are available.
2. How can I get the November 2021 update for Windows 10?
Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and pick the “Check for updates” option to install the November 2021 update. If your device is compatible, you’ll be able to see the update and choose to apply it. To begin the process, click “Download and install.”
3. How do I install the cumulative update for Windows 10?
The procedure is simple: go to the Update History page, check for the most recent cumulative update number, scroll down, and click the Update Catalog link at the bottom. The cumulative update will be available in two versions, 32-bit and 64-bit, on the Microsoft Update Catalog page.
4. Windows 10 21H1 Update, should we do it now !? : r/Windows10
5. Windows 10 May 2021 Update (version 21H1, build 19043