Here we can see, “How to Share Links to Your Google Doc as a PDF”
Google Docs is an excellent tool for collaborating on and sharing documents. However, there are situations when you’d instead give someone a PDF than an editable document. Google Docs now allows you to add a PDF to your sharing link. Best of all, if you make modifications to the original record, the PDF link will automatically reflect those changes. This is how it goes.
Share your document
- Select your file on Google Drive.
- Click Share.
- Names or email addresses of persons you want to share the document, spreadsheet, or presentation with are entered here.
- Select their level of access (edit, comment, view).
- Send the message.
Copy, paste, and send the PDF link
- Select your file in Drive.
- Click Share.
- Click Done after copying the URL.
- Change the end of the URL once you’ve pasted it before sending it. Consider the following scenario:
5. Send the PDF link that has been changed.
You (or anybody else) can get a PDF copy of your file by clicking the link.
It’s worth noting that if your shared file is large, it can take a while to download.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any queries or comments.
- Can you send me a PDF link?
You may instantly send a link to a PDF document to others to examine and comment on. Adobe Document Cloud stores the document safely. Recipients receive an email with a link, which they may use to see and comment on the document in a browser without signing in.
- How do you make a hyperlink to a PDF file?
To add hyperlinks to a PDF document:
- Open it in Adobe.
- Drag the rectangle to where you want to create the connection from “Tools” > “Edit PDF” > “Link” > “Add/Edit Web or Document Link.”
- Adjust the link’s look and choose “Open a Web Page” as the link action in the “Create Link” dialogue box.
- Can I use Google Docs to open a PDF file?
Select Open With > Google Docs from the context menu when you right-click on the PDF file in the file list. The PDF gets transformed into a Google Doc with editable text. The Google Docs version of the file still has the. Pdf extension, therefore the files in the list have the same name.
- Shared Google Docs and Linked
- How do I post a Word document to Reddit?