How to Create a Looping Slideshow in PowerPoint
You can easily make a looping slideshow with PowerPoint. A looping slideshow shows each slide for a particular quantity of time. After that period has elapsed, the slip continues into another slide. When the slideshow concludes, it reproduces from the start.
- Open your PowerPoint presentation.
- Click on the [Slide Show] tab. From the “Setup” category, click “Setup Slide Show.”
- By the subsequent dialog box, then check “Loop continuously until ‘Esc‘” below the “Show options” segment > Click [OK].
- In the “Slides” Record side panel, then click your very first slide > Press and hold [Shift] and click on your very final drop. This will pick all your slides.
- Click on the [Transitions] tab From the “Time” category, uncheck “On Mouse Click,” and check “Once.”
- To correct the time you’d prefer every slide to show, click on the down and up arrows at the “Following:” field inside the “Time” group. Whenever your slideshow reaches the previous slide, then it will loop back to the start.
Keyword: terminal, slideshow, PowerPoint, looping slideshow, Automated slideshow, continuous, strength stage