How do I change or reset my password?
Change your password
To change your own password Facebook if you are already logged in:
- Just click on Account Settings at the top-right corner of almost any Facebook page and choose Settings.
- Click on Security and login.
- Click on Edit next to Change password.
- Click Save Changes.
If you are logged but have forgotten the password, then follow the steps below. Change your password, then click Forgot your password? And follow the steps to reset it again. Keep in mind you’ll require access to this email associated with your account.
Reset your password
Just reset your password in case you are not logged into Facebook:
- Proceed to the Locate your accounts page.
- Type the email address, cell phone number, complete name, or username associated with your accounts, then click on Search.
- Adhere to the on-screen instructions.
If you are still having difficulty, we will be able to assist you in recovering your accounts.